All I want

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonely_twin

Reaction score
i am sooo lonely. all i want it a hug...to be touched. I have a family that well never hugged. I mean well they hate for me to be in any close proximity to them. and i have had no one in my life that i have ever been close to in any way. Every day i want at least a hug or something...anything. i go to the mall and see a couple holding hands or friends hugging hello or goodbye...and I am sooo jealous. i get goosebumps. Is this weird?

I want a hug too! I grew up in an anti-hug environment also and now any form of being touched is weird to me. I don't think you're weird...it's human to want to be in close contact with other humans.

me too...i grew up in an environment....no hugs no kiss and sometimes even no talking... lol

I love hugs too...the girls that know me at college get a lot of hugs from me, and I even share a hug with my guy friends on occasion.
I've heard everyone should get 4 of them daily!

At the end of the day however, I'm just as lonely.

No twin... it's not weird to want human touch.
I love hugs.
I grew up in a very large family that all hug and kiss cheeks and foreheads... it was only uncomfortable later on when I had begun moving away and spending more time alone away from friends and family... longer periods without contact made the contact more uncomfortable... even so though, once I went back home for visits, it didn't take too long to start getting comfortable with the contact once again.

hmm... if nothing else you could get into judo... some of the throws are like hugging XD
18.jpg

I want to give a bear hug to someone so bad!
Few more days I'll have time off and I'll squeeze the guts out of my niece and sister lol :)

Yeaaah, I'm terrible at hugging, I always some how wind up patting the hugee on the back even though the situation doesn't call for it, it's pretty bad, but funny when I think back on it. I think it's natural to want a hug, or just any kind of human contact we are social creatures after all, so don't think there is anything wrong with you for wanting nothing more than a hug.

My motto on this..

Give a hug..

get a hug..

It tends to work out very well once you try it!

I think the only way to remedy this is too pamper youself in a romantic non sexual way! Exaple: Take a bathe and light candles add a nice smelling bublle bath soup or shampoo, and then add something that has a very pleasant or comfortabkle smell to you, something that can be associated with a happy moment in your life or something that u thuink would give u it. If u can add some nice soothing music that u would enjoy forget music to the environment but only music u will enjoy, if u smoke light one if u drink, then drink one. While in the bath think of the smells, the sounds and the feel of the soap on your skin the softness that is becoming of u the touch of your fingers to your body the feel is very nice a clean slippery type feeling. And now enjoy and think about good things, cute things, interesting things, future ambitions, etc. Remember this is your personel time and u deserve it! We all need love and sometimes we have to just love ourselves:)

*hugs everyone over the internet*
I know it doesn't have the same effect, but I try to give out as many of those as possible. So...
*hugs lonely_twin over the internet*
*hugs SadRabbit over the internet*
*hugs diamond-dancer over the internet*
*hugs snow over the internet*
*hugs Lost in the Oilfield over the internet*
*hugs NeverMore over the internet*
*hugs Arianna over the internet*
*hugs Krossknife over the internet*
*hugs TalosNB over the internet*
You guys are great, and all are deffs deserving of a big big big hug. :)
Hugs are so great.

Yay, I just got my first Qui *hugs over the internet*

*Hugs back and steals a strand of hair for DNA cloning*

(I have no idea where that came from... sorry Qui)

And because u cant hug your self qui *hugs* :)

Diamon-dancer wants to create a clone army of hugging qui's to rule the world with hugs! :p

TalosNB said:

Diamon-dancer wants to create a clone army of hugging qui's to rule the world with hugs! :p

She holds the answer to infection!

diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:

She holds the answer to infection!

*looks over at the big pile of dead qui's* a bit extreme wasnt it? how long to the original comes in from the infected zone with survivors to exact revenge?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That is when the world will end.

diamond-dancer said:
Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That is when the world will end.

Donnie Darko? we should play guess the movie line lol

how so? ur not a psychic r u? o_O

heres one "Were like jolly green giants walking the earth.."

lonely_twin said:
i am sooo lonely. all i want it a hug...to be touched. I have a family that well never hugged. I mean well they hate for me to be in any close proximity to them. and i have had no one in my life that i have ever been close to in any way. Every day i want at least a hug or something...anything. i go to the mall and see a couple holding hands or friends hugging hello or goodbye...and I am sooo jealous. i get goosebumps. Is this weird?

No, it's not weird. It's a perfectly natural reaction. People need to have physical contact occasionally or they get depressed and strange. I haven't been so much as touched for as long as I can remember and generally feel like killing myself at least once a day.

I've come to the conclusion that being ignored and unloved sucks the big one. I base this conclusion on personal experience.

Latest posts

Back