All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,
im from Egypt, 35 male, looking for a decent girl, virgin one is highly welcome.
I am a computer tech., spent most of my mature life "about 12 years" with computers.
I look good, and I try to speak good, as I am professional in talking with machines :), sorry for that, but I am trying always to be decent with humans as well.
I have good built body "used to go to the gym, 6ft tall", but bodies are not what I want to care about, I care much about the inner of you and of mine as well.
I got an ex. and I am trying to find someone nice, no limit for me, as she is decent and caring.
If you are interested please feel free to PM me in here, then we can talk more by any means suitable for both of us.
I wish to find YOU.

good luck everyone.

Cavonnier said:
I'm reserved when I'm in a large group, but I can talk for hours and hours if I have a connection with somebody. I'd say I have a witty, dry sense of humor. I admit awful puns (is there any other kind?) and politically incorrect jokes are part of my repertoire. I'm a good listener and friends often come to me for advice.

That is so similar to how I am! And the music!

I never thought I'd do this but sure why not. :)
29 years old. Female of course. Currently living in the east coast of Florida
Right now I just want penpals. Friends. Just someone to talk too.
I have range of interets. I'm a daydreamer. Very caring. Alice In Wonderland fan.
Always willing to talk about anything, I'm pretty open minded and don't judge others. Just a down to earth girl looking for someone I can talk too.
It your interested pm me. :)

Look forward from hearing from you.

WELL. I'm 21 and I'm a cali girl. I'm a huge music junkie. I'm spontaneous and I just love to talk. For me, having a busy schedule and not having much time to do all the marvelous things I'd like for a limited time, it gets lonely late at night. I'm a bit of an insomniac. And not all the time your real friends are awake and so it would just be nice to have someone to talk to. To have deep convo's with or even idk sit on skype and giggle at each other. Just true genuine people that want stress free conversations and giving support to each other. And eventually one day meeting. I'm not a patient person but with things like this I'm real patient about. I always apply the saying, if it starts fast, it ends fast to friendships or even potential relationships. I'm a very caring and big hearted person. So, this is me in the shortest way I could think of. Of course there's more but lol. I mean if anyone would like to get to know me, I'm here. Don't be a stranger.

I'll be 41 years old in a month. I moved to Kansas City 6 months ago and I'm beginning to like it here. I love my job here. Probably the best job I've ever had. When I'm not at work I like to go to used-book-and-record shops as I do love to read and listen to music. I also like to travel and have been known to hop in the truck with little or no warning and head out of town for a day or two. I have been on my own for a very long time and have pretty much grown used to being alone. But I don't want to be alone anymore. I'd like to start spending pizza-or-tacos-and-movie night with someone other than just me. And I want to make someone other than just me laugh constantly. I want someone to go to those book and record shops and on those little road trips with me. And I want be with someone when they do all of the things they enjoy doing. And I want someone to make me laugh constantly. It's time. It's time and I'm ready.

My name's Luca, I'm Italian and I'm 24.
I'm currently working as an independent translator, I have a great passion for cinema (I mostly enjoy movies with Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, Michael Douglas, etc.), and I'm also very interested in Japanese culture (I've visited both Tokyo and Kyoto in the last 3 years) and photography.
I'm an introvert, and I'm also very shy, but if you take some time to know me, you'll realize I'm also very loving and caring.
I live in Italy, though I'd be willing to relocate if I found the right person, so feel free to contact me even if you live abroad.
Should you wish to know more about me, please send me a PM.
Thanks for reading.

P.S.: You can ask for my picture if you want.

I'm a 23 year old female and I live in Somerset, I'm willing so share my face if anybody is interested.

I'm currently doing volunteer work for a charity, it's something I love doing and the cause is something important to me. I don't know if I'm an introvert or an extrovert really - I'm shy and awkward and I don't mind being alone, but I do like meeting new people and being sociable. I collect My Little Ponies and I'm a big kid at heart, I joke that I'm "23 going on 12" sometimes. I'm not religious, I consider myself agnostic.
I love my cats and my chickens, I love all animals and I sometimes go riding at a local stable. I often go roller skating on Mondays, I do a lot of sewing and I love crafts. I love a good debate, controversial things, the law is fascinating to me (although I don't wish to pursue a career in it) as is psychology and the science of mental illness. I love adventures and exploring.

I am a male currently resting in Illinois, but without a long-term home as of right now. Resting because I recently finished a four-month traveling spree around the United States. During these travels, I turned 30 and did a lot of hiking, backpacking and camping, as well as some playing in Las Vegas. I gave up my boring "normal" life to do this... my everyday job of six years, my stable home of five years... because I had drifted into a lonely life already. All my friends of yesteryear have married and moved on to their family lives; I fell behind. Rather than continue with that mundane life, I went for an adventure.

I have a playful personality but I am shy, sometimes pretty anxious around others, particularly girls. Pretty adventurous, apparently. Outdoor activities are fun for me as well as natural photography. I am a nerd who enjoys numbers and statistics, I also like reading non-fiction, working out regularly, bike riding, kitty cats, and writing.

Hopefully I can find some people to write with, and who knows, maybe make some good friends or more someday.

What the hell :D

I'm male looking for female - I'm 25 yrs old and and live in Toronto Canada.

I spend way too much time at work (as a market analyst) because there's nothing much else going on in my life other than the occasional friend/family gathering. I work during the day, work out three times a week (when I don't cheat ;))and sleep less than I should.

I'm one of those people who would love to do a million cool things, but have nobody I can do them with. I was a bit of a loner back in the day but things have changed - I am more outgoing and want to make the most of what's left of my youth (25 is still young right?). I love a good sense of humor - making someone laugh hysterically is the best thing in the world to me. Relationships have been hard for me in the past but I think I'm in the right place now to give it a proper go.

Shoot me a pm! Cheers and happy holidays!

My name is Alex. I'm 24 years old and a guy from Potsdam (Germany).

I adore my pets (a cat and a dog) and are interested in many fields. However, I did chose my route for working to be a economical one. International sales, to be more accurate. Still, I do like to volunteer and work to help others (animals right now, mostly dogs in a local animal shelter). I love swimming and fitness in general, as well as I enjoy a good book at the end of the day.

Adventure doesn't have to be dangerous in order to be fun, so if you are a woman that would like to explore a different kind of guy, than you really should let me now. I don't bite, at least not in a bad way. :p

Dessa said:
jales said:
I know people dont come here expecting to meet someone, but I thought they would at least be open to possibility of meeting someone.

Agree, agree. Not gonna get my hopes up too much.
Okay well here goes.
18 F. Of South East Asian Descent. Going to basic soon. American. Not a relationship-y person. Living in a tiny rock in the Pacific so has to be okay with a non physical relationship, for now. I like funny guys with a twisted sense of humor. Most people think I'm too dark. Has yet to begin her life. Very non appealing, for sure. This is why I'm off dating for now. But hey I'm open to anything.

Sound appealing to me, just sayin. Im 20 M from Canada. Im dark with a very twisted sense of humour. I work full time, no kids. Have family but don't visit much. They hate me haha. Im not desperate, but i get along with any type of person.

Broken_Doll said:
I'm a 23 year old female and I live in Somerset, I'm willing so share my face if anybody is interested.

I'm currently doing volunteer work for a charity, it's something I love doing and the cause is something important to me. I don't know if I'm an introvert or an extrovert really - I'm shy and awkward and I don't mind being alone, but I do like meeting new people and being sociable. I collect My Little Ponies and I'm a big kid at heart, I joke that I'm "23 going on 12" sometimes. I'm not religious, I consider myself agnostic.
I love my cats and my chickens, I love all animals and I sometimes go riding at a local stable. I often go roller skating on Mondays, I do a lot of sewing and I love crafts. I love a good debate, controversial things, the law is fascinating to me (although I don't wish to pursue a career in it) as is psychology and the science of mental illness. I love adventures and exploring.

You sound like me, minus collecting my little ponies, and chickens scare me a little bit.

Broken_Doll said:

You sound like me, minus collecting my little ponies, and chickens scare me a little bit.

ok let's see what does luck has for me in store this time..

My name is Sonu and i am from India, age - 28 years. I have been very lucky at times when i got into relationships right from my childhood days and unlucky too when all the girls left me.. yes ALL of them because of silly reasons.. CASTE system exists still in my country and that is a shame. So just because of different caste they left me after 1 - 2 years in a relationship. I kind of developed a bad taste about falling in a relationship since then. I am alone, all alone for almost a year and a half. no social contacts too. stopped talking to all my friends my cousins everyone because they know my past. Everytime they tell me to forget my past and move on in life. How is it possible to forget when you have been hurt so many times in the past. That's the reason i don't talk to them. I want to but at the same time scared to get into another relationship, just the very thought of getting ditched again makes me think again.

There must be some girl in this world who is also heart broken like me.. who doesn't want to marry in this life.. just want one guy who can give all his time to her.. hope to find her someday.. somewhere :)

anyone interested to talk to me can send me a PM.. Thank you for reading this. Hope you all have a good life.

Yeah, I would love to meet a woman here. Why not? I'm up for anything. It doesn't matter if its a girlfriend or a girl friend. Just someone to chat with on a regular basis.

I love music, I play four instruments, I'm a composer and I compose about 10 different genres of music. I also am a video editor and graphic designer, and am a whiz with computers. I love philosophy, psychology, science, history, conspiracy theory, geopolitics, sociology, technology/gadgets, studying human behavior.......basically I'm a researching geek and i always have my nose buried in a book or website. I love to walk, I love nature, I have a sardonic black sense of humor and can be a sarcastic SOB. :p I love to watch movies, and lately I'm dealing with mega insomnia. It's Ok though, I'm here the same reason the rest of you are. I'm lonely and it can suck. I love to make people laugh, and I love to help strangers. I'm not the type to yell or scream or fight, but lately life has kicked my ass and I have been dealing with some serious depression. I try not to lie, and for a place like this website, hey, that means exposing alot of weaknesses. So there ya go :)

There's pics of me in the faces thread. Long blond hair, blue eyes. Hey, take it or leave it. You can PM me anytime, I'm always up for a good conversation. Peace :D

I'll do what I can to keep things going. I am a single, male, 39 years old who is/has been dealing with shyness, social anxiety, and other related issues. But don't be fooled; I am a full functioning adult with (some) friends and family. I try (try being the important word) to not let my conditions get the best of me. It's not easy in this day and age What do I enjoy? A lot of things. Reading, walking, working out, photography, music (the listening kind), gardening and a variety of outdoor activities (when it gets warmer).

I am very sensitive, caring, loyal, intelligent, witty, compassionate and someone who knows how to listen and treat people right. I'm quiet at first, but once you get to know me you can see how passionate I can be. I am looking to meet people (maybe that special someone) with a similar outlook, to take one step at a time.

Hope you are all doing well this new year :).

I guess this is worth a try.

I'm male, 27 (almost 28), and live in eastern Pennsylvania. I'm a technical writer who's returned to college to finish a bachelor's degree in biology, with a minor in chemistry. I've got a year and a half left on that. I play a lot of videogames (both old and new ones), recreation I share with my online and (few) offline friends. I also enjoy cooking and writing, but don't do as much of either, except writing relating to videogames, or my job.

I have difficulty meeting people because of being heavily introverted despite being outwardly sociable to other people. People at my college probably think I'm some eternally cheerful extrovert, but this is far from the truth. I also deal with a lot of social anxiety, and depression stemming from my relative isolation and lack of close friends.

Meeting women that I could potentially ask out is extremely difficult for me, since most end up being in a relationship already, but online dating sites are practically useless in my experience, so this is one of the only other places I can think of to look for someone. Ideally I'd like someone who shares interests some of my interests (especially gaming), but I'm not very discerning. If you think you might be interested in getting to know me, just send me a PM.

Ok, ill give this a try. Im a 26 yo male. that lives in NYC. I'm a veteran who's currently attending school. I'm a casual gamer and pretty much spend most of my time at home when I'm not in school.

I'm an introvert who's never been good at making friends. Most of the people I've known were people I had very little in common with other than the fact we were co workers or classmates. So yeah, those friendships didn't last.

Dating/relationships have never been a focus of mine so I've never had a real reason to pursue them. But there's definitely a first time for everything.

Hello, ladies! I'm a 19 year old male from Phoenix, Arizona. I don't see the need to jump into a relationship on Day 1, but it would be nice to have somebody to at least communicate and connect with! Would be nice to be able to physically meet a girl who lives near or in the Phoenix metro area, but if you don't live near me, we can still chat and be good friends! I'm always here to chat!

Hello, 27 year old male living in London, UK. I work as a junior doctor in a London hospital. It would be nice to meet someone (who isn't a fictional character like the unnamed protagonist of Notes from the Underground or Josef K and Gregor Samsa in Kafka's the Trial and The Metamorphosis) who has a similar experience of the world to me and can empathise with feelings of isolation, alienation and occasional misanthropy. Aside from that I like running and cycling. PM me if you want to chat.

How does one be a doctor and a misanthrope at the same time? You must really hate your job.

Latest posts

Back