'allo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MajorFailure said:
Hi I'm also in the same situation as you, although I have no qualifications due to an illness(agoraphobia) I am going back to college to improve my English and maths though.

I'm also a massive LFC fan, football really kept me going through the bad times!

So yeah you're not alone in this :)

Hey Major, welcome to the forum, and thanks for the kind words :)

You must've felt pretty bad last year haha. Thankfully, things seem to be looking up... Coutinho is just a genius!

I hope you find what you're after here. YNWA!

Yeah haha I think I have a man crush on coutinho.... Seriously everything the guy does looks classy.

It's great to find people in a similar situation! I honestly felt I was the only one.

He and his missus are cute as hell. I think he's my number 2 man crush haha.

Yeah... Not that I'd wish it on anyone, but hey :)

So what do you do in life? ATM I'm just counting down the days until college... It's been real tough lately for me as I can't stop worrying about my future. Usually I could just switch off and play xbox or something but I have even lost interest in that.

Aihpames said:
With no real personal interaction, and with companies turning you down without giving you a shot, it's pretty easy to dip into such a negative mindset without even knowing...

This is true.... dipping is a *****. :\

Honestly, I don't really do anything... I have a real lack of motivation, and I find myself just staying awake because I can't sleep. I lost interest in guitar & games, but I still dabble with both occasionally. I do feel I'm being left behind, but I don't have enough self respect to care.

ladyforsaken said:
Aihpames said:
With no real personal interaction, and with companies turning you down without giving you a shot, it's pretty easy to dip into such a negative mindset without even knowing...

This is true.... dipping is a *****. :\

Really is... Having dips in your dip is just horrible :( That's why I came here.

When I was at the lowest point in my life I decided to just get superfit! And it actually helped me recover from agoraphobia, it made me feel more confident, but again motivation is key.

I spend to much time on my iPad atm. My sleeping pattern is messed up always! But then again if you have nothing to wake up for, why sleep?

MajorFailure said:
When I was at the lowest point in my life I decided to just get superfit! And it actually helped me recover from agoraphobia, it made me feel more confident, but again motivation is key.

I spend to much time on my iPad atm. My sleeping pattern is messed up always! But then again if you have nothing to wake up for, why sleep?

I agree wholeheartedly. When I started to get bad, I went from 12st to around 18st... I'm back to around 13st now, and pretty much in proportion :) I do feel more confident about it, and it helps me going out... I was only 17 when I was assaulted, but now, at 24, and a lot physically stronger, when I go out, I often go out with an attitude of someone ready to fight. I don't think I'd run if punches were thrown, but I would hesitate if conversation was offered!

Indeed... 3:11am here now. Why sleep? I can't sleep anyway.

Siege mentality! If only LFC had it :(

Anyway I hardly leave the house so I do get depressed quite alot... I have no problem with leaving the house, its just that I don't have a reason to, I mean I lost contact with all my friends when I had agoraphobia and now my only friends are "Internet" friends from bbm and stuff LOL embarrasing I know!

Nothing embarrassing about it. I don't really think I have any friends... There's two people I still talk to from a dirty forum I used to frequent, but I doubt either of those care about anything above my waist (was going through a period of desperately seeking acceptance in one way or another).

I'm surprised I'm still alive at times.... Like this life is normal for me... But I often wonder how other people would deal with it? I'm either mentally strong or that I'm a retard....

Do you have any games you could recommend? I really need to find an interest in something until college.

Only really find myself playing on PC at the moment, but if you tell me what system(s) you have, maybe I'll be able to recommend something.

Are you from the UK too?

I have a pc and a xbox but my pc isn't exactly great for running games... It's more of a business computer than a gaming computer... The gaming computer broke :(

And yes I'm from essex

Yeah I'm open to any kind of game now tbh... Usually I'd only ever play fifa,gta,cod and a few others but I'm bored of them so why not!

Shame we can't play one another at Fifa (I have it on the PC, but I don't play it much).

I bought an Xbox in 2006, it died twice, and in 2009, I didn't bother fixing it. No exclusives I cared about, so I just used it as an air rifle target :p

Latest posts

Back