aloha

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kristen said:
i dont know yet. which parts are the worse?

the worst as far as what? as far as crime goes? my mom lives in a high-crime area but the worst part is how far away everything is. stores, mass transit, and especially her doctor. she lives about 45 minutes away from manhattan if everything's running in good time and thats where her doctor is. gotta take a bus to the 3 train and then transfer to the 4. its a ******* journey to get out there. when i got into laguardia, i was commuting from jersey and then i moved into my mom's apt in bk over the summer while she was in the hospital. it took me about 15 minutes longer to get to class from brownsville than it did from jersey. anwyay, the worst as far as crime rate goes? i don't know. i don't really know brooklyn all that well. just a few certain areas. probably brownsville or bed stuy. i hear honeysuckle is pretty crazy in coney island but i doubt you're looking to move there. that honeysuckle is like 2 hours away from civilization. just watch your back and don't be stupid and you'll be fine.

Kristen said:
i dont know yet. which parts are the worse?

the worst as far as what? as far as crime goes? my mom lives in a high-crime area but the worst part is how far away everything is. stores, mass transit, and especially her doctor. she lives about 45 minutes away from manhattan if everything's running in good time and thats where her doctor is. gotta take a bus to the 3 train and then transfer to the 4. its a ******* journey to get out there. when i got into laguardia, i was commuting from jersey and then i moved into my mom's apt in bk over the summer while she was in the hospital. it took me about 15 minutes longer to get to class from brownsville than it did from jersey. anwyay, the worst as far as crime rate goes? i don't know. i don't really know brooklyn all that well. just a few certain areas. probably brownsville or bed stuy. i hear honeysuckle is pretty crazy in coney island but i doubt you're looking to move there. that honeysuckle is like 2 hours away from civilization. just watch your back and don't be stupid and you'll be fine.

i guess somth like utica avenue or atlantic at that stop,flatbush, seagate I guess
anyone from brooklyn here? I dont wonna wind up in neighborhood....where i'll be the only white person on the bus stop (no offense, I dont discriminate, just dont want to hear "zup..snowflake" and stuff). Ofcourse im talking about crime and gangactivity. I live in such area right now so really moving to brooklyn for the same thing or worse would be like jumping from a frying pen into fire. Maybe somth closer to brighton beach cause my school's there--Kingsborough
if not a secret h/m is the rent there for 2bedr?Just as I didnt know staten island i wound up in ghetto where the bus driver is afraid to make a stop on jersey street lol.
I dont want my son to get jumped in 1st grade in one of the brooklyn school. fresia, this moving honeysuckle is a pain in the ass when dont know where u going.

i don't really know how much rent is. 2br? depending on the neighborhood, probably upwards of 1,200 depending on where you live. my mom don't pay rent so i don't really know. im paying way too much to live in sunnyside but it's all good. good location, nice place n honeysuckle. good luck.

Kristen I thought about this a bit and realized with google you can solve almost any problem. All you have to figure out is what to search for to find a good area to move to. Possibly. Is just a thought.

do u know how much time the research takes.......lots of it..idon'tgotit..lol u know that

I know, but I wonder if anyone know's good words to search that tells about the different parts of NYC that might be useful.

Ya, but you have to know what to search for to find what your looking for. It's not always easy to know the right words to use.

I mean how many million who are online live in NYC? Someone has to have written something useful.

ive tried. it's pretty much what you see is what you get. you might try googling "brooklyn local newspaper" or something like that. im sure there would be apt listings in there that would be more affordable than what you might find in the daily news, nyp, or even craigslist. craigslist sucks anyways. it's pretty much a diamond in the rough kinda thing. i would suggest searching out an agent. it's a ***** but so is finding an apt yourself. make sure you find a good agent, a lot of them are straight bullshit artists but when you find a good one, it'll have been worth it. a good one does a good job of weeding out all the bullshit. or so my experience has been.

Latest posts

Back