alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatlesmania

Reaction score
so all my remaining friends have left london and also has my girlfriend
im begining to feel a bit depressed, at work im fine but i feel sad when im out of work and on my own.
i used to be really active and do several things outside of work now i can't be bother to do anything, is anyone else like this?

beatlesmania said:
so all my remaining friends have left london and also has my girlfriend
im begining to feel a bit depressed, at work im fine but i feel sad when im out of work and on my own.
i used to be really active and do several things outside of work now i can't be bother to do anything, is anyone else like this?

This along with your post about being horny all the time is beginning to look a bit like bipolar. Do you ever get rapid thoughts or chattering in your head? Any depression ever?

I'm not like that beat, but I feel sympathy for you.

Maybe you are just grieving the loss of your friends and gf?

*hug*

beatlesmania said:
i do feel depressed but only when im not around people
and i don't get thoughts through my head
Didn't I see you very young? 20 or so? because that would explain you being horny all the time. Enjoy it - it doesn't last.

of course you lonely your friends and gf are not around with you it completely normal, but what you need to do is pick up a hobby that you enjoy and use that to uplift yourself, then all those active things seem really fun again

Latest posts

Back