alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

camwtat

I just got divorced which sucks, what makes it worse is I don't have any friends and I have no family at all, I have no one to talk to. I spent thanksgiving and christmas alone, no phone calls from anyone, no cards nothing. I hate how my life has turned out, I would not wish being alone on anyone

I'm sorry it must be realy hard but try not to give up. Go out join some type of organization or something maybe there is people at work that you can talk to and who knows you might just make some more friends. Life can sometimes be rough but those times pas. It will take time but you will move on the important thing is to not give up and shut yourself from the world. Being alone is hard because you feel like no one cares about you but always rememer there are people who go through similar life experiences and event worse but remember what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

I would like to give you a solution to all your problems, but I can't. All I can say is that there are others like you who feel the same thing. You're not truly alone. I know how you feel.

Like sweet said, what about work? Do you got a job where you can talk to other employees? I have, and my job mates are pretty much the closest friends that I've got. Most of them are very kind, and it really helps to talk to them, even if it's mostly casual talk

just don't lose hope...maybe it's bbetter this way (don't get ofended please) i think that maybe this way, you'll have a lot of time for yourself... you'll change a lot and i think that after a while...you'll get used to it, maybe even feel a little bit better about yourself and about your life, and when you'll expect the least you'll meet someone who will make you feel so great and grateful...

I'm sorry for what your going through..I understand how you feel, as do alot of others here. I wouldn't wish being me on anyone either. But I am trying very hard not to give up and make things better for myself beacuse that is all I have for the most part (myself).

I hope things get better, there are lots of good people to talk to here.

Latest posts

Back