Am I a "prude"?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm ... Not taking feelings into account when giving advice on relationships (which are, basically, all about feelings). OMG, that makes total sense! :rolleyes: (But seriously, haven't we had this "nobody agrees with FrozenSoul's metaphors and observations on relationships because we're all clearly waaaay less intelligent than him" discussion enough times? Can't we just all ignore them now?)

And Solitary, I don't think you're a prude. And if you were, prude would be cool. Actually, I consider myself slightly prudish, and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's OK to be a prude, certainly better than many alternatives. It's good to have a sexual balance of openness, respect, and humor - and I am no expert. But just make sure when the time is right, you know how to make her go feral and then melt.

I once thought I was the only guy who blushed. I've learned from life that isn't true :D

You're not a prude OP.

Just wanted to say thank you for the replies everyone, they made me feel a bit better about myself :)

SophiaGrace said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
Just wanted to say thank you for the replies everyone, they made me feel a bit better about myself :)

Yay! You're back!! :D

My circular natterings were missed? That makes me strangely happy, thanks Soph :p

TheSolitaryMan said:
SophiaGrace said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

Yay! You're back!! :D

My circular natterings were missed? That makes me strangely happy, thanks Soph :p

Yes you were missed because i usually agree with most of what you say, which is rare. I was wondering where you were.

Latest posts

Back