Ambitioning love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vida u r a kind person and every one always has the chance to be in love ,,,,,, and i think u love ur self enough because u looking the better for urself looking for love , being here talking about urself ...... and i promise to help u if u ask me for ,,,

I'm nearly 39, and I have pretty much given up hope. I have had 2 long-term relationships. The last one was wonderful..unfortunatly I made some bad mistakes...let me depression ruin it and took my ex and her son for granted...it has been 2 years. I dated briefly after we split more to try and make her jealous than anything...I learned so much by losing her...but looking back I wonder how much she loved me...she moved on so quickly and was married within a year of us splitting...I have gotten to the point I just give up...I don't think I will ever be loved again (the only time in my life I ever was)...sorry to hijack your thread...I hope you find someone..who truly loves you. I know my life would be much much better if I could. But my life is a mess and I am slowly over time not caring anymore....I wish you the best.

Are you dropping hints here?

If so then I could help because I'm looking for somebody nice after years of failure too. I'm 29 but have still not gotten past the basics so I don't require anything more than trust and reliability anyway.

All you need is for somebody to give you a chance, same aas for myself.

Latest posts

Back