Amy and Lacrecia's Thread of Complaints

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am complaining that you two are not complaing enough to keep this thread alive

BadGuy, Lacrecia and I like watching things die. But I am tired from my 10-15 hour shifts all week, and will allow you to complain for me.

AmytheTemperamental said:
BadGuy, Lacrecia and I like watching things die. But I am tired from my 10-15 hour shifts all week, and will allow you to complain for me.

its too hot

BadGuy said:

its too hot

WOW
Its hard being Amy ....already getting messages saying I am trying to post to soon and her bra doesnt fit me well ROFL

BadGuy said:
WOW
Its hard being Amy ....already getting messages saying I am trying to post to soon and her bra doesnt fit me well ROFL

Lmao :D my bras don't fit me right half the time. Don't worry

BadGuy said:
WOW

Lmao :D my bras don't fit me right half the time. Don't worry

ROFL

I need someone to scratch my feet. Anyone with a fetish?

I can't type either

I'm sure anyone you ask, would accept, Amy. Who would you choose?

my complaint is nobody has volunteered to scratch Amys feet

people would get weird ideas if I had long nails ...and was wearing Amy's bra LOL

Lol pretty weird indeed

I need a REAL good night sleep. I'm just utterly totally completely tired of wrestling the whole night.

Lacrecia said:
Lol pretty weird indeed

I need a REAL good night sleep. I'm just utterly totally completely tired of wrestling the whole night.

stop wrestling ...its more restful :p

At first I thought something I ate was just too salty. But now I am tasting too much salt in everything

Latest posts

Back