an awkward situation , What to do folks?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moe said:
Hey folks,
its been a while since my last activity around this lovely site. here is the thing , this might looks crazy so don't laugh at me , I started playing a game called World of Warcraft aka wow in 2008 and spent most of my time on that game and I've never thought about my personal life like looking for a partner or something like that , when suddenly I met a girl in that game and I really liked her and I think she liked me back. we used to spend a lot a lot of time together whether playing WoW or watching some tv shows. she always sweet talks with me but when I do the same , she pushes me away and act like there is nothing between us , I got confused , why would she does that? I starting going offline for couple of days to see if she misses me or not , and she did sent me like 8 messages in 10 minutes to just find where have I been , I was 16 at that time and she was 20 which is weird i know at some points. a few months later , I graduated from school so did my twin sister and my parents had to send us to USA for college. anyways , that girl and I kept convincing our selves to work our issue out but we could not , I got busy and she did too , we broke up ..... and now I'm 20 and 2 weeks ago I've met my new neighbor , she is a pretty girl , I've met her in the laundry room , we talked like for 3 hours and when she was about to leave I asked her " may I have your number?" we did exchanged numbers , and then I realized that she used to play that game I played in the past and we have a lot of in common, and when i KNOW someone who has the same commons I have , I get crazy about that person but the problem is she is 28 and I'm 20 , I dont see that as a problem but I have no idea if she does , 3 days ago , I was sick and we were texting and I told her that im sick , she told me do you like chicken soup? I was like " yes" , she stopped typing for 10 minutes and then typed " check your door " I did checked my door and I found a chicken soup and a really cool letter , but she wasnt there LOOOL , that made my day though , I texted her saying " you just disappeared " she laughed and said I have to go to sleep now ,, talk to you later , we did talked ,,,, but my question is " I wanna ask her out but I dunno how because If I got rejected I'll lose her for ever , even talking with her , because I know myself , I cant do anything after I get rejected from someone. so I have to move out to another apartment I guess hahhaha

fresia.

Here's me thinking that stream-of-consciousness was perfected in Ulysses.

That was before I read Moe.

I'm taking her out again this weekend to a movie. the question is, what to do during the date? there is a huge area and shops , I thought about walking around before the movie starts and stuff. how about during the movie? Any ideas?

Watching the movie seems like a possibility since you're there anyways...

Sorry Moe, couldn't resist it, when I'm wiped after my last night shift I actually think I'm funny.

Honestly though, just talk to her- keep it light, funny, and ask her about her interests.

No talking during the movie though.

WildernessWildChild said:

Sorry Moe, couldn't resist it, when I'm wiped after my last night shift I actually think I'm funny.

Honestly though, just talk to her- keep it light, funny, and ask her about her interests.

Yes, this. ^^

definitely no talking during the movie. but be sure to talk about it after!

Moe said:
I'm taking her out again this weekend to a movie. the question is, what to do during the date? there is a huge area and shops , I thought about walking around before the movie starts and stuff. how about during the movie? Any ideas?

window shopping is a really good date. you can see what she likes, her style. and she can see what you like, your style. I love window shopping.

EveWasFramed said:

Yes, this. ^^

That's what Eve and I are going to do anyway ;) Does it have to be a chick flick Eve?

haha , thanks bud. And sure, no talking during the movie!

EveWasFramed said:

Yes, this. ^^
Eve stop trolling around! hahahha

I totally missed that one Regumika (talk about the movie after)- good catch....great advice.

EveWasFramed said:

Yes, this. ^^

That's what Eve and I are going to do anyway ;) Does it have to be a chick flick Eve?

Not if you're smart. Lol, I'd rather see someone blowing things up or fighting. Maybe some pyrotechnic ninja aliens. :cool:

Why not ask her what she'd like to see? If she's not bothered go for something you know is going to be bad so you can both laugh at how bad it was :)

Latest posts

Back