An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, im new to this to, feeling lonely and sad after a glass of the ole vino or dutch courage to start doing something about it!? live in wales, female 34 and have been lonely since i moved here 6 years ago. moved to sort out my life and i have alot but struggled to make new friends not sure if its inhospitable or me not comfortable in my new life giving bad vibes. Am in a relationship and got kids but still suffer, spent last 2 months battling anxiety and getting there. lots of good things going on but no friends like the old days and i miss it

Hello, all. I just joined about five minutes ago and haven't yet figured out how to edit my individual profile, so I'll put the information.

I'm a 30 year old gay male that resides in Fairfax, Virginia. I discovered this place after running a google search on 'Lonely,' and am really glad I did. Feel free to call me Jade.

Welcome to the forum. Look around and if you have any questions, just ask. The people are pretty helpful.

uhhhm ahhrr
yes it's gi(e)n and a male saggitarian,
that's what i have been called during the past 67 years.
a salt and peppered young at heart body and mind.
here to meet chat and share the ways into the future.
but
need to get my baggage(s) onto paper before it's to late,
alas Procrastination is the major hurdle,
yet this appears to be a promising forum.

and i am in the Nation's Capital Region of the USA's northern neighbour.
( we have beavers, mooses, maple syrup, frezzing rain and more ;-) )

hi..im zaRRa
im in m'sia
im 27 yrs old (27 July 1983)
and im female in gender..

Welcome Broken_Doll

Welcome to the forum dukebk

Latest posts

Back