An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Rocio :)

Welcome to the site :)

Hi am new. I found this site when I was most down, I just googled lonely and found this site. I am hoping to learn and gain friends. I turned 29 and I don't want to live a lonely life anymore

Male
Toronto, Canada
July 11 1981

Welcome to the forums. :)

GoldenBrown said:
Hi am new. I found this site when I was most down, I just googled lonely and found this site. I am hoping to learn and gain friends. I turned 29 and I don't want to live a lonely life anymore

Male
Toronto, Canada
July 11 1981

we are almost exactly a year apart in age. nice to meet you :)

Welcome mysti51 :)

Hey folks!

I'm here looking to connect with cool, nice people and just make friends and people I can talk with. I'm a sensitive nice guy myself who's always struggled a bit socially on account of a quiet personality, but I'm a really loyal friend and like to help people out. Anyone who's interested, I'm open to people of all walks of life, don't be shy, say hi, I'd love to hear from you!!

-Born in 1984
-Live in NY
-Male

Hi natureguy. 1984 was a good year for music. The Smiths first album came out that year, and so did Depeche Modes' "Songs of Faith and Devotion". "Burning from the inside" by Bauhaus came out in 83, but lets give it to 84 anyway.

I dont remember, I was only 3 or 4.

Welcome to the forum :)

bjarne said:
This is just a suggestion, but it is a thing I know many people would appreciate:

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:
  • your location Toronto
  • sex Male
  • birthday (thus age).Nov 13 1956

This will help people getting a better idea of who you are, and what timezone you are in (thus it becomes easier to anticipate when someone might come online).

Dont worry about your privacy, this information will not be used by alonelylife.com for any other purpose but showing in your profile .

I will repeat though:
This was just a suggestions and an encouragement, you are NOT forced to fill in your profile data.

I hate facebook, as nobody invites me to their account,it is always me who asks for. And worse, i see my old friends in their list but noway,they wont contact with me

theoutsider said:
I hate facebook, as nobody invites me to their account,it is always me who asks for. And worse, i see my old friends in their list but noway,they wont contact with me

Strange.... :(

Welcome to ALL though! :)

So....this is a new thing for me. I'm not sure what to say since I am socially challenged other than I'm 34 and I live in (not really in but near(I don't feel that comfortable giving my exact location)) Chicago, Il.

pinkheart said:
So....this is a new thing for me. I'm not sure what to say since I am socially challenged other than I'm 34 and I live in (not really in but near(I don't feel that comfortable giving my exact location)) Chicago, Il.

That is fine. You don't have to give out any information that you are not comfortable with.

Just play around with the forums a bit and see how they work, and if anything if of interest to you then try replying to it. Just give it some time to grow on you.

Welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back