An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there guys... so here we go.

I live in Oceanside, CA
I'm a guy
and I'm 20 years of age.

Also you guys have no idea how of a relief it was to find a place like this.

Welcome to the site TheLoneybutNotOnly.

TheLoneybutNotOnly said:
Hi there guys... so here we go.

I live in Oceanside, CA
I'm a guy
and I'm 20 years of age.

Also you guys have no idea how of a relief it was to find a place like this.

Hey, and welcome. :)

Welcome to the site Sivril.

Lonely 27 year old man, from Paris, want to advice to members of this nice forum to visit playmycam.com. Its ideal for lonely people. If all lonely people in the world will be there we will never be lonely again.

bjarne said:
This is just a suggestion, but it is a thing I know many people would appreciate:

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:
  • your location
  • sex
  • birthday (thus age).

This will help people getting a better idea of who you are, and what timezone you are in (thus it becomes easier to anticipate when someone might come online).

Dont worry about your privacy, this information will not be used by alonelylife.com for any other purpose but showing in your profile .

I will repeat though:
This was just a suggestions and an encouragement, you are NOT forced to fill in your profile data.

Stephen said:
Lonely 27 year old man, from Paris, want to advice to members of this nice forum to visit playmycam.com. Its ideal for lonely people. If all lonely people in the world will be there we will never be lonely again.

lmao, nice try...

But not really.

Thanks, Soph. :p

Hi fletch! Welcome to the forum. I love Scotland, my dad was born in Sweden but raised in Scotland. Isle of Man is an amazing place.

Welcome Jim and Noppa :)

Hy. My name is Olivia. I live in Glasgow. I am 18 and right now I am a student at Glasgow uni. My life is kind of messy. I have a routine that doesn't give me the chance to get to know people. And I get the feeling that many relationships are so superficial that, at the end of the day, I feel as lonely as if I had no one. That's why I see this forum as a chance to meet other people I could share maybe deeper conversations with. By the way, sorry for my English. I come from Belgium, so English is not always my cup of tea.
I think that's it. Please don't freak out about this little presentation. I just wanted to be honest.

Welcome to the site Olivia. Nope, not freaked.

Latest posts

Back