An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Click "User CP" at the top of your screen; then "Edit Profile" on the left. Remember to submit your changes when you're done. :)

Welcome to the site :)

Hi, am new here and wasn't sure that a site like this was ever around. I'm 44 and since my ex and I split, I have since been in my own little world.
Lost would be a better word and depression a must. I have lost the sense of ability of communicating with others and feel everyday I'm alone although I know there are many out there going through the same thing as myself.
I have tried other relationships only to find out that nobody knows how to build anything meaningfull again. Seems to be always another on the sideline entertaing the one you may care about somewhat to a degree of a sexual manner.
Am I alone when I say that many has lost the true sense of values and the tradition of building something real?
I am not a bitter man but to allow one's heart to be wide open for a taking, just to have it crushed again does send one in a direction of a quiet, sad world.
This is nothing new to me as for what I am writing tonight but over the years, it has taken its toll. I find each day harder and even more difficult to smile. Whatever happened to rocking chairs on the viranda?

Welcome rakerlev.

Hi
I'm female, 55 years old and live in Australia. Just having a quick look at some of the profiles and am amazed at the differential in age - seems loneliness knows no bounds,

Welcome sadsoul. You are right, no age seems immune.

sadsoul said:
Hi
I'm female, 55 years old and live in Australia. Just having a quick look at some of the profiles and am amazed at the differential in age - seems loneliness knows no bounds,

Hi sadsoul -- Nice to meet you! LG:)

Welcome to the site :)

Hi everyone,I`m new to this site.I`m a 52 year old male,I`m so lonley,Ilost my girlfriend 2 years ago,due to cancer,we where together for 19 years we where devoted to one-another.I`ve no friends to speak of i feel like life is passing me by,and I think that I`ll never meet another woman again.[/b]

Blue2008 said:
Hi folks :)

I'm 42, female, and from Ct.

I don't get out much so I thought I would join this site and give it a shot at making new friends here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi pat,I`m new on hear,I`m like you I hardly ever go out,I suppose I`m a bit of a loner. I`m gary a 52 year old male from the UK,near manchester if you`ve heard of it,hope we can chat some time.

Welcome to the site.

Hi Guys! I'm new.

I just feel so bad this year. My mother died and I'm in debt over my ears! I am retired Navy and I'll probably lose my job and my house. I have a woman that has stood by me for years but could not give any fianacial support, just a burden. The bubble finally bursted when I had to go home for my mothers funeral. I make good money but, the bills are to much. I feel like a loser. I have given so much. I am a 50 years old male. I'm over weight and I think I'm ugly I even though friends think. As a person any how. Is there anyone out there that can relate? I've really tried but I'm ready to give up. Ijust need a friendly reply. Thx,

Murray

rainbowdreamer said:
Hello, I'm new here:)
I'm 14, from Singapore and I'm female.
I hope to find solutions to the problems I have...

I'm 50 a male. You have your full life in front of you so, don't be down on yourself! Everyone feels bad some time so. just keep positive! I love Singapore. Keep your head up and kick a$$!

Punisher said:
Hi SchemeDreamer :)

Boxer,
I'm 50, not gay. I can only think of how you feel! I'm sorry for your lost. That is a great pain. I can only imagine. I lost my mother to cancer this year. All you can do is suck it up and go on with life. Something new will come no matter how hard life is, you have to keep going on. Keep positive and enjoy life!

Murray

Latest posts

Back