An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is fine :)
Welcome to the site.

On the top of the screen you will see "User CP"

If you click on that it will bring you to the user control panel

Over on the left of the user control panel you will see the option "Edit Profile"

That may be what you are looking for.

Welcome to the site.

http://www.alonelylife.com/usercp.php

hi im hazel im new here 19 years old from manila.
nice to meet you all. im happy to found this kind of site

hi im new.

I live in sichuan, china
Im 25 years old, my birthday is 29/10/1985
I am a male.

Welcome hcaling and luolin.

My name is Katie. I'm 17 years old. I love country music. My favorite band is Rascal Flatts and my favorite song is Stand. My favorite colors are purple and green. I am new here. Joined because i've been a bit lonely lately and hope to meet new people and make new friends. :)

Welcome to the site Katie. Look around and make yourself at home. :)

Hi WackyWonder29!

Welcome to the Forum. I am sure you will meet some nice people and make friends, like you are looking to do--I have!

Oh yeah--I know what it is like to be lonely, and my favorite colors are purple and green too! See, you already have something in common with someone!

The best to you! :)

Hi everyone. I'm new (no! - hehe). I've been moving around a few forums lately trying to find one that I like and this one seems to be ideal. I lead a bit of a lonely life and, as my screen name suggests, I'm usually more sad than I am happy. That's not to say I usually come across that way - it's funny but most of the time I appear to be happy and cheerful and funny but there's always a dark mood lying behind, and a lot of sadness in my heart. Maybe I don't want others to see how I really am, I don't know. I don't like to think of myself as lonely, but I am. Maybe this is the first step towards changing that. I look forward to meeting you all. :)

melancholy_cloud said:
Hi everyone. I'm new (no! - hehe). I've been moving around a few forums lately trying to find one that I like and this one seems to be ideal. I lead a bit of a lonely life and, as my screen name suggests, I'm usually more sad than I am happy. That's not to say I usually come across that way - it's funny but most of the time I appear to be happy and cheerful and funny but there's always a dark mood lying behind, and a lot of sadness in my heart. Maybe I don't want others to see how I really am, I don't know. I don't like to think of myself as lonely, but I am. Maybe this is the first step towards changing that. I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Hey there, welcome! :)

Where are you from? I hope we can be a cure to that melancholy, or atleast a medicine to ease the pain ;)

Enjoy your stay!

hey im 26 F from glasgow scotland if anyone would like to chat to me add me on msn [email protected] or PM me you address. Just feeling a bit down and lonely and could do with having some random babble with someone. peace out :)

Welcome kmc498 and FineOnTheOutside :)

Hello to all. I'm usually more of a (harmless) lurker on message boards (altho I am totally new to this site, lurker or no) but I wanted to post a message to one of the members and realized I would have to come out of the lurkers closet to do so!

Of course I do have some issues, like everyone does from time to time, so maybe I will get around to discussing one of them one of these times. But for now, I will simply say hello to all; you seem like very kind and caring people (which the world certainly needs more of!) Thanks for being here!

Welcome, I am glad you decided to post. :)

Hello, i'm new to forums in general really, but hoping to speak to many different people similar to me in some way or another :) I've always felt cut off in some way from my usual group of friends, but recently they've decided to go out and do things without me and such, so now i'm even more of a loner but still confused on whether i'm really happy or not o_0

Anyway, i'm 17 year old male from West Lothian in Scotland :)

Welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back