An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi y'all!
Male
Glasgow
and a Leo!

I feel I am about to add to the bundle of newbie posts added after a night of alcohol and awkwardness but here it goes.

I've always assumed that to be lonely you had to desire the company of others. I've lived most of my life on the border, never loved but never harmed, knowing everybody but close to nobody. I always thought that needing people was a weakness and to be close to others was to expose yourself at the most vulnerable.

Lately however I've felt like something is missing, well not missing more like a self imploding. Like there is so much to share but no way to express it and no one to. It feels like my whole nature works against interactions with others and in turn they fail to acknowledge me, the real me who I've been hiding behind tv inspired personas and characters I've used to deal with people since I was a child.

So yea this is my final step, the ultimate admission behind all the posturing and pretense I am lonely and have been for a long time.

So, hi how was your day?

You are sure welcome to talk about those things here.
Welcome to the site :)

Welcome Waloeh

Well, welcome to the site :)

hi... =) i'm new here

i'm frm malaysia
female 20 years old...

i'm really glad i found this place =)

butterfly91 said:
hi... =) i'm new here

i'm frm malaysia
female 20 years old...

i'm really glad i found this place =)

Hey there, welcome! :) I'm glad you found it and decided to join up!

Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome butterfly :)

I hope you do too, butterfly.

Welcome to the site :)

Hi all! : )

I'm from Malaysia.
I'm married and will be 27 this year.

forgot to add, i'm female btw.

Latest posts

Back