An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, It is so nice to meet all of y'all.
My name is Diana and my friend Ryan invited me to the site yesterday and I really enjoy it! I live in Houston Texas and I will be 28 years old in August. I just had a baby :)
I am not married and never will be
I am the happiest I have ever been in my whole life!
talk to y'all later

Hi, my name is Dani...I am a female...57 years old

I live in California I am lost...

People think I have all my ducks in a row...they have no idea I am always alone...sigh

Welcome to the site. Make yourself at home. :)

Kathy
Female
Texas (north of Dallas) (born and raised at the beaches of Los Angeles)

Hi to all lonely people ..i am Dolphine i am greek ..i am feeling lonely even when i am with company ..of others ..its a very strange situation..to describe that ...in words ...its like there nothing to make me that there is a common code to communicate with ...
i am divorced four kids ( all kids are away left the nest to find their own ways) my birthday 13 of August 1956 ... i am very social ..people say i am very communicative ...irony ??? charming ..clever ..educated ...bla bla bla ...but ...hugs to all

Dani said:
Hi, my name is Dani...I am a female...57 years old

I live in California I am lost...

People think I have all my ducks in a row...they have no idea I am always alone...sigh

Hi Dani ...i really do understand what you mean by that ...its the cover of the box ...but behind doors ..there only you ...and you ...with all your fears and sceletons ...in or out the closet ...hugs Dolphine

Welcome to the site :)

SaveMe said:
Canada,
Male

From southern Ontario but recently moved to Thunder Bay. Feel free to add my msn, on my profile page
Wow!
I want to move there too,don't care where it is,I just want to see "Thunder Bay" on my mail! :rolleyes2:

hi,
I am new in this forum so please help me aknowlding this site and the topics.

regards
ankush:):)

Hi ^_^

I'm from Switzerland - does anyone even know where this is ?!? :D
25 - male and lonely

Switzerland? Sure, it is far from being unknown.

Welcome to the site :)

Hi Chrisii.
I've been through Switzerland quite a few times.
The St.Gothard tunnel is a scary place to drive a large vehicle through.
A 17 km white knuckle ride!

Latest posts

Back