An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm a 42yr old woman. I live in Cambridgeshire. I am a working single parent and I have lost touch with my friends over the years, because meeting up was difficult with working and spending time with my kids. I have been ignoring inside that I feel lonely. It's a relief to finally acknowledge it.

deepestdreams said:
Hi.
I'm from the UK, I'm 16 and female.
Errr...hi.

Hi, my daughter is the same age and she feels lonely sometimes too. She gets a bit fed up with all the gossip and comments. She doesn't like joining in.

I am 40 years old, live in Florida, female and glad I found this site. I have never felt this lonely in all my life. I have a daughter but that is it. No friends. One sister out of state that I barely know. No parents. I realize I have my child but there is no one there for me, to have my back, to turn to when times are hard, cry on thier shoulder. Can't put my issues on my kid. Have to be strong for her so she has a fuller life than I do. I hope this site helps because I don't know what else to do. Need human life to interact with.

Thank you. Between working and being a sisngle mom I just have no time for a social life. Haven't dated in 5 years. I feel broken half the time.

It's really hard. Even when occasionally I could go out, often I just couldn't face it because all my friendsvwere still married. I have met someone now, but it was after a years. I didn't want to meet someone else's ex that I sort of knew. When my marriage first disintegrated I felt like like I was crumbling inside, but I couldn't show it outside.

Hi, finally got the courage to join rather than just read others posts!

Sex: Male

Not great with computers, sorry.

Jilted John said:
Hello ade.
I'm John,60 from North Wales,I love Hampshire,whereabouts?

Hi John
Thanks for your reply. I'm from Southampton. Hampshire is a lovely county but difficult to the scenic bits due to so much traffic. I guess its the same for everyone now. Where are you from in North Wales?

Hello, all.

I'm Alex. I'm 21 and I'm from Lancashire, England.

Basically, the reason I came here is in the title of the forum. I'm lonely, and I'm just desperately seeking contact with humanity in any form I can take it.

Latest posts

Back