An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, all.

I'm Alex. I'm 21 and I'm from Lancashire, England.

Basically, the reason I came here is in the title of the forum. I'm lonely, and I'm just desperately seeking contact with humanity in any form I can take it.

jean-vic said:
Hello, all.

I'm Alex. I'm 21 and I'm from Lancashire, England.

Basically, the reason I came here is in the title of the forum. I'm lonely, and I'm just desperately seeking contact with humanity in any form I can take it.

Hi,

I'm 22 and I'm from London. I've been here before but lost my email since its been so long but I still feel alone. I think you're the first person I've seen here from England. :)

I'm here because I'm starting to scare myself. I'm starting to hurt myself and I actually enjoy it.

God help us all.

Yellow Eyes

Heya Yellow Eyes, welcome (back) to the site!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay and that you'll find the support you're looking for. And don't cut yourself, it's bad mmmkay? ;)

Peter Lorre said:

I hope you'll enjoy your stay and that you'll find the support you're looking for. And don't cut yourself, it's bad mmmkay? ;)

Thanks, yes, you're right, it's bad. I think I should stay away from papers to avoid getting more paper cuts XD (bad pun) lol sorry :p

Yellow Eyes said:
Peter Lorre said:

Thanks, yes, you're right, it's bad. I think I should stay away from papers to avoid getting more paper cuts XD (bad pun) lol sorry :p

Ha, well atleast it made me smile, so it wasn't that bad! :D

Peter Lorre said:
Yellow Eyes said:
Peter Lorre said:

Ha, well atleast it made me smile, so it wasn't that bad! :D

That somehow made me smile :) tnx

Latest posts

Back