An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Jacob. Look around, feel free to jump into any thread you want, or make your own. If there is anything specific that you need help doing, just ask and someone will help you out.

deathproxy666 said:
hey. i'm jacob, i live in heyworth IL USA, i'm 26. this is my first time doing something like this and i'm not sure what to do

hi jacob! no worries, i think most of the people who first signed up here didnt have a clue what they were doing LOL ( I knew i just had to ramble, but got really into the games thread :)) i hope you enjoy your stay!

hello everyone. i am alone & very sad. im new 2 this site & im not sure what 2 do. whr do i set a profile?

Hi Del,and welcome.Just press on the blue User CP button at the top of the page,and your home page will come up,and just type in what ever you want,or not,it's up to you.

Hi another new ugly here.

49, female
South Coast UK
Single and ugly (so likely to remain single)

Hi Ug!
You gotta change your user name,I'm not addressing anyone by calling them Ugly!
But hello and welcome to the site.

Hello,

I'm 34 male from Poland. I think that I'm happily married, however, I feel lonely as I lost touch with my old friends, and find it hard to fill the gap. I guess that at some point we all started completely separate lives, and now, it seems to be impossible to reunite. I must say that I can't understand why friendship, which I used to take for granted, is so hard to develop. Maybe, this forum is a good place to start over again and to look for some answers.

All the best,

K

Hello everyone, I am new and have been lonely along time. I am 55, male and not very computor liturate,, nor do I have great writing or spelling or punctuation skills. I found this site this morning, cause I was wondering how many people have either lived a long time and became this way or were young and felt as I did then too.
I have had love abundantly given in my life,,and felt the sting of it's loss just as much. Mabey I did not convey the Love right or mabey I never knew how. I wonder now,,was it better to have loved and lost,, does a person who has never had sight,, really know what it's like to have had sight and missed it? I lost the BEST friend I ever had over a year ago now. I kinda feel like Tom Hanks in that movie, where he cries out to the soccor ball "WILSON". She could have been just a soccor ball, but she wasn't. well thats enough for now. just had to say hello.

Hello all, again. just recieved a e-mail from bjarnie, but there isn't one. I relly don't have much to say except,,"those who were first shall be made last, those who were made last, shall become whole again"

Hey there John, Thanks for responding and the welcome. "don't feel alone".
? HUGH? I wouldn't be here if I didn't. But thanks. Well now what,, I mean we can't have acup of coffee or a beer and shoot the bull. I am in the process of taking a trip up to Oregon,,did it last year. It was great, but I had to come back. I may not go that far this year though, something about doing things twice, Fresh snow is always better then snow that has footprints. New people can't see ya as well as those who have seen ya fall,,I don't know. Just gotta get out of this dry hot son of gun though.

Hello, I've just joined after looking for a forum site for those of us alone.
I'm probably older than most here (late fifties) but 25 in my head!
Look younger than I am and quite attractive (on a good day!) Modern thinking with old fashioned standards/morals I guess.
Originally from East Sussex on the coast but last December moved to Bolton, Lancs. Not sure it was a good choice.
Usual probs, no friends, no family and lonely.
Work away from home some of the time as a carer.
Female by the way!
Love music and radio with a passion. Read a lot!
Nice to be here.

jazzybell said:
Hello, I've just joined after looking for a forum site for those of us alone.
I'm probably older than most here (late fifties) but 25 in my head!
Look younger than I am and quite attractive (on a good day!) Modern thinking with old fashioned standards/morals I guess.
Originally from East Sussex on the coast but last December moved to Bolton, Lancs. Not sure it was a good choice.
Usual probs, no friends, no family and lonely.
Work away from home some of the time as a carer.
Female by the way!
Love music and radio with a passion. Read a lot!
Nice to be here.
Hello Jazz,,,,?, and welcome. I hope I am doing this right,,I too am older then the dirt ya stand on. These forums,,"ALL of them" would be perfect if they would make them a little more user friendly for people such as myself "comp illiterate" that grew up with pen/pencil and paper!
The designer's seem to put more time and creativity into "GRAPHIC ART" then in user ability. (1) use simple language to describe usage.
On making the move,,I have never moved anywhere I didn't regrett. Usually end up missing what I was trying to flee from. Thought Life was suppose to increase in quality not regretts. Don't get it. I know we are a nomatic people, but why does the grass always have to be greener after your gone? I too "use to like music" still do , but with conflict over being stuck in the moment when I first heard a pc or song and then dwelling on it being in the past, Know what I mean? But sometimes I forget and all is wonderful again. Think I am going crazy.
Well anyhow,,wanna be pen pal's via keyboard? I don't ever look good, morning or night.

I disagree that this place values aesthetics over functionality. You may say that all internet language is too complex, but this forum certainly doesn't break the rule.

ALSO,,, GLAD your a GIRLEEE Girl. I still love the ladies, not like I use too, but still as great in memory!

Latest posts

Back