An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SoCalledNarissistic1 said:
Hello everyone on alonelylife.com.... My name is Alexander Marte, call me Alex. And I am of 24 years, single, and in the military. I have made a choice to lock myself down from society for a while. Due to living life in the fast lane. i almost killed myself the other day, and not purposely... So now i am back on forums trying to continue my social ways and discuss topics that matter to me. also meet new people that are not at bars, parties, and other places where there's alcohol involved. I am actually trying to meet good people who not my military friends, and i guess expand my horizons. I am very active in a site called citysubwaycreatures.com. I'm doing their guerrilla marketing in the nyc subway lines. I know that i am an amazing guy (narcissistic i know) but i have some problems like everyone else in the world and all i want to do is change my lifestyle and become focused on what tomorrow brings me... Because of my personal lock down I will lose many close friends.... But that is whatever.... because i am willing to meet new one on a site such as this one.... It is going to be a very tough road to go from such a fast pace life to the life i am choosing now.... It is time to grow up and bring some balance to life... focus on my family and other friends that matter... Oh yeah especially my Graphic Design. And yes i do feel alone at times, because of my the way i was living my life.... I focused more on going out then working on relationships.

-I am from the United States, NYC, and i am currently stationed in north carolina because of the US Marine Corp.
-of Dominican Republic Decent
- Male

Hi and welcome Alex.

Welcome GreyLynn, it is nice of you to join us.

raj991319 said:
Hi guys!!
This is Raj,24 from New Delhi.

Glad to share & be friend with anyone actually interested. Ofcourse like you all my loneliness made me to come here & I am happy that such kind of place exists.
looking forward to healthy responses from u people.
who say we are alone?!! but a guild can never be...
Have fun

Is it wrong that you made me spontaneously think about Big Bang Theory? Welcome Raj, I hope you'll find some help with your loneliness in here!

Hi, I am Rich. I live in South Carolina, USA. 49 years old, recently divorced and getting used to being alone. Looking forward to some interesting chat room conversation. I really enjoy people, but really crave my own privacy more than most folks I know. It is nice to know there are others out there who feel the same way occasionally.

PalmettoRich said:
Hi, I am Rich. I live in South Carolina, USA. 49 years old, recently divorced and getting used to being alone. Looking forward to some interesting chat room conversation. I really enjoy people, but really crave my own privacy more than most folks I know. It is nice to know there are others out there who feel the same way occasionally.

Welcome. :)

Greetings fellow lonely persons !

I'm 38, Live in Perth, Western Australia.

Male and single.

Hobbies/interests : Movies, Photoshop, Music, Cooking, Drinking, Excercising on my tredly (bicycle) books etc

Pleased to meet you all.

Latest posts

Back