An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugg boots günstig has the calf high shaft. This shaft are not so wide but it is designed with the zipper on the back. So you can wear it on the feet easier. On the back heel of the ugg schuhe, there is the metal uggs günstig logo plate. What On the outsole of this shoe is pieces of rubber for cushioning and traction instead of the rising sun print. Welcome to buy the warm, fashionable and stylish ugg boots on our discount online store.

Hi all

My name is Steve and I'm 37 from the UK. I just happened upon this website after intially typing in broad search terms in Google trying to seek out good romantic comedies and such for lonely people. Just been reading a few posts on here, seems like there are some genuine and decent people and I like to think that I fall into that category even if I feel a bit (ok a LOT) not so good about myself these days.

I look forward to being a member on here - hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend so far

I joined to make some friends and help others. I am going to post an intro after this.
For your records:
your location: West Sussex UK
sex: Female
birthday (thus age): 4 January 1995

Thank you for your knowledge! It's good for my work!

Mouse said:
I joined to make some friends and help others. I am going to post an intro after this.
For your records:
your location: West Sussex UK
sex: Female
birthday (thus age): 4 January 1995

Hi and welcome Mouse!

Antimatter said:
My name is Mekkah and Im from philadelphia Pa.
Im female
Im 17 I'll be 18 soon 2/4/94

Hi and welcome Mekkah!

Hi all. I'm a woman in Canada, 35 years old - although I get told I don't look it.

I'm a professional artist. And I make custom videogame content as a hobby. Some people keep track of the new things I create, it's fun. :)

Not sure what else to say for now. I found this place by random, I've been single for the last few years, I'm shy and quiet, and indeed kinda lonely at times. Hi to everyone, glad to meet you. :)

Arsenic Queen said:
Hi all. I'm a woman in Canada, 35 years old - although I get told I don't look it.

I'm a professional artist. And I make custom videogame content as a hobby. Some people keep track of the new things I create, it's fun. :)

Not sure what else to say for now. I found this place by random, I've been single for the last few years, I'm shy and quiet, and indeed kinda lonely at times. Hi to everyone, glad to meet you. :)

Nice to meet you too, welcome to ALL.

:D

Hi Arsenic Queen, welcome to our online home. I hope you'll stay and make new friends, lasting friends.

Happy Christmas to you!

Love, Anna Mouse

Arsenic Queen said:

Hey, welcome. I'm really into video games. What type of custom video game content you make?

hey, thanks a lot SmokingRabbit, JiltedJohn, Mouse and 21acceptedbeingalone, I had not seen these posts. :)

JiltedJohn your signature is really true stuff. Sounds just like me.

Thanks for your kind wishes Mouse, Happy Christmas to you too. I hope I'll make friends indeed, would be nice. I'm shy and quiet in real life. Online, I'm rather known to pop walls of text from time to time. Sorry in advance for that. :p

21accepted, I make content for Sims 2. I recently finished a Sim of Alice Cooper and am working on a set of telescope recolors this week, a set of wood telescopes for medieval settings. I do this as hobby - and because I'm addicted to my "fans" comments like it was crack. I'll do anything for a "awesome stuff, thanks for sharing"...

Ah cool, I havent played sims 2 yet, but I used to play the original sims a ton. It was addicting. Heh wish I was artistic. The only art I make is stupid images in microsoft paint occasionally and I can spend a lot of time just doing that haha. I blogged about video games a lot before and a handful of people read it, but still really enjoyed the excitement of refreshing the page to see the new comments hah. Must be great that people like the stuff that you do for the sims 2.

21acceptedbeingalone said:
Ah cool, I havent played sims 2 yet, but I used to play the original sims a ton. It was addicting. Heh wish I was artistic. The only art I make is stupid images in microsoft paint occasionally and I can spend a lot of time just doing that haha. I blogged about video games a lot before and a handful of people read it, but still really enjoyed the excitement of refreshing the page to see the new comments hah. Must be great that people like the stuff that you do for the sims 2.
It's great indeed. I have a little more than 100 people following my new "products", lol. It's nothing though, some creators have 5000+ fans. Sometimes more.

In the last few months I had made a series of object recolors that I associated with one particular character I created, an old "business man" I named Victor. I talked like the object recolors were a collection of exclusive products he was selling, lol. People were starting to have fun following that, I even made a hack where you can paint Victor, and to this day, 67 people downloaded that hack, lol. They actually have their sim paint portraits of Victor in their game, lol. Made me wonder if I should make a sort of Sim-Tv-Show with that guy, lol.

Microsoft Paint artworks can be fun to do. You should try to get a better program. Gimp is free.

You blogged about videogames? Is that blog still up? I'd like to take a look. I had made a whole website about the game Shining in the Darkness, several years ago. And another little website on Geocities where people could download a pocket of roms, with my reviews and comments. It was graphically very naive, but a cute little thing.

Yea my blog is still up, although I dont post on it as often as I used to. I'll private message you the link. Sort of dont want people connecting my profile on here with that since I post personal crap on here.

21acceptedbeingalone said:
Yea my blog is still up, although I dont post on it as often as I used to. I'll private message you the link. Sort of dont want people connecting my profile on here with that since I post personal crap on here.

very understandable

Latest posts

Back