An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new. Name is Shane. Live in Kolkata formerly known as Calcutta [city of joy]. Age 24, male. Wasn't aware of this Site, but now I'm here and that's how it should be. Cheers, everybody.

Hi all

My name is Perry, I`m 18 and I`m from the U.K. Although I`ve been living in France for the last 6 years now.
I live in the countryside surrounded by cows and french farmers who have no understanding of modern civilization. Because of this I`m unable to have a decent conversation with anyone I meet out here, unless I force myself to talk about cows of course...

So that`s why I`m here

Hi

I'm Jay, 44 years old and live in the UK. Been single close to two years after a long term relationship. It's taken me two years to discover that being on your own can be a mixed blessing. The downside is Christmas and the holidays. Of course there's the warmth and the desire for intimacy of another. Not sure if there will be anyone else, however I've come to terms with being on my own, still I suppose at times some company would be nice.

Sometimes I think I'm odd and feel like the outsider and never fitting in or belonging. As a result I'm on my own all the time. I'm not inept when it comes to any social gather gathering. Neither do I lack confidence but I can;t seem to get away form this stupid lone wolf trait hard wired into my DNA. Anyway before I prattle on I'll just saying hello for now..:)

Best

'Jay.

Hi everyone, I'm Rianne
I turn 19 on January 26th, I'm a girl and I live in Illinois (US).
I'm usually very outgoing and I make friends easily, but lately I've been so depressed I haven't left my house. I had a lot of horrible things happen to me when I was young and every now and then it gets me down. So I guess I'm hoping someone on here can cheer me up.

Welcome lazyeagle and crazy~beautiful. Look around and make yourself at home.

Welcome to the site.

hello.

i'm 23, i live in Portugal and i'm female.

hope i can make some acquaintances here and share some experiences :)

Hi, I'm Rob. 33 years old, live in Ontario Canada and was born May 10 1978. Glad I found this site cause I like the idea of talking to people that can relate to my feelings.

Latest posts

Back