An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Rob, I did fill out my profile, so if you click on my User name you can see my information, but I will tell you if you don't feel like visiting that page, the I am female, from New Jersey in the good old USA, 54 years old, with the mind of a late 20's something gal, single AGAIN, on disability for temporal lobe epilepsy and mental illness problems, but I'm not totally NUTS! And, the finale--I am lonely, bored, bored lonely, loney, bored, etc.

Welcome to the forum! It has helped me tremendously! I have been a member now for over a year!

Hey, I'm a 21 year old student living in the north-east of England. I'm here to hopefully talk to some people that I can relate to.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find lots of people to relate to here. Drop by the new members forum and tell us a bit more about yourself.

Welcome to the site.

My name is Ellis

I am 25 , I live on the east coast.
I have anxiety and a very mild case of learning disability and extreme food allergy.

I am here because I am looking for a support system and advice.
I am scared going out sometimes because of the verbal and physical abuse I'll get more into on another thread.

I really am looking for people to help me because I live on my own and barely can afford a place so I can barely go out and hire a shrink if I wanted to , to have him guide me and have the tools I would need for life....

Hello everyone, my name is Akin, I'm 23 from London but living in West Yorkshire at them moment working. I'm so happy I've found this place, with everything I'm going through at the min I don't feel like I've got anyone to turn to.

Welcome to the site.

Hello my name is Matthew and I have lived in the North East US and in Bavaria for a few years as a child in a town called Unterschleißheim, which is close to München... and I am 30.

Latest posts

Back