An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi im new just joined a couple of days ago. I feel pretty old compared to the other pple here! Anyway am based in England,am female. My date of birth is 1/2/68 so am 44 but dont look it!

Good Day, Everyone

I am ShadowMan-2898. Don't let my username fool you, I'm no creep! I joined this site because it looks like the only one out there that isn't full of trolls and racists. Please, if any of you want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message! :D

Hi there!

My name's James, I'm 22 and from the UK. I'm a bit of a slow typer this evening as I was stung by a wasp about 20 mins ago and my hand has swollen to twice the size!

Look forward to posting on this site another time.

Calla said:
Hi there!

My name's James, I'm 22 and from the UK. I'm a bit of a slow typer this evening as I was stung by a wasp about 20 mins ago and my hand has swollen to twice the size!

Hi there! :)

Calla said:
Hi there!

Hahaha! James,seems you are having a bad day,but hi and welcome.

Hey all, 28 from ireland here...glad to meet ye

Hope to have some interesting conversations with yall on here

Latest posts

Back