An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the site :)

Welcome Peony and Madman. I'm new but post happy so we'll be speaking here and there :) Good people roam here, you should love it.

Peony said:
Hello, Everyone!

Female

I'm glad I found this site.

I have a few close friends. But I live in a location that has evolved into the shallow fake depths of self-righteousness. People gain a little bit of something and suddenly goes to their heads. I feel like I'm floating in limbo here. Just looking for others who are decent.

Hey Peony, welcome to the forum!

ForGrantedWife said:
Welcome Peony and Madman. I'm new but post happy so we'll be speaking here and there :) Good people roam here, you should love it.

Thank you :D

Thank you, Everyone!

Hiya people
Im new to this site and thort id give it a try .
Im a 24 year old chap from uk.
Looking forward to chattin with ya :)

Hi Everyone!

Im new here and pretty excited to give it a try, and hopefully talk to some people.

Western US
Female

Hopefully I will talk to some of you soon!

Zabbie said:
Hi Everyone!

Im new here and pretty excited to give it a try, and hopefully talk to some people.

Western US
Female

Hopefully I will talk to some of you soon!

Hey Zabbie, welcome to the forum!

Hiya everybody! I'm an eighteen-year-old female from the UK! Not sure how much insight about me that gives though, hehe. :p

Paramoar said:
Hiya everybody! I'm an eighteen-year-old female from the UK! Not sure how much insight about me that gives though, hehe. :p

Hey Paramoar, welcome to the forum.

Hi folks-
I'm a 28 year old guy living in the western US. Thought like this might be a reasonable place to meet random people that enjoyed talking about random things.
Ciao
black_cat

black_cat said:
Hi folks-
I'm a 28 year old guy living in the western US. Thought like this might be a reasonable place to meet random people that enjoyed talking about random things.
Ciao
black_cat

Welcome to the forum! =) Hope you enjoy your time here black_cat.
url-1.gif

Latest posts

Back