An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!

I'm Maureen Margaret E. Luciano. I'm a female. I'm 30 years of age and my birthday is on January 15th. I hope I can share success with you. Thanks.

tikitoys0115 said:
Hello!

I'm Maureen Margaret E. Luciano. I'm a female. I'm 30 years of age and my birthday is on January 15th. I hope I can share success with you. Thanks.

Haha, welcome to the forum, again.

9006 said:
tikitoys0115 said:
Hello!

Haha, welcome to the forum, again.

I don't get it... I haven't seen her here before

?

Hi)) this loner's a girl (kinda obvious with the username:p)
i'm turning 25 in a week and while i'm fortunate enough to have loving and doting parents, my only friend is my cat... and that's pritty much the gang i'm going to be celebrating myquarter of a century B-day with...again...i just wish to have someone to talk to during the late night evenings when telling myself that being alone is ok and less problematic stops working and i feel a little too desperate for anyone to remember that i exist. so yeah...hello there) and lets be lonely together?:shy:

dragongirl said:
Hi)) this loner's a girl (kinda obvious with the username:p)
i'm turning 25 in a week and while i'm fortunate enough to have loving and doting parents, my only friend is my cat... and that's pritty much the gang i'm going to be celebrating myquarter of a century B-day with...again...i just wish to have someone to talk to during the late night evenings when telling myself that being alone is ok and less problematic stops working and i feel a little too desperate for anyone to remember that i exist. so yeah...hello there) and lets be lonely together?:shy:

Hey dragongirl, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

Hi guys
I'm new as you can see...and...a little confused...what do you guys do here usually?
I mean,in other websites I'm there for doing sth special...but here...
you know what I mean?

We talk about all kinds of things. Browse the forums, check out a few threads, familiarize yourself with us then hit some of them up that you find interesting. :) For the most part though many of us are here because we share something in common, loneliness.

Hello!

I'm Lidiane, you can call me Lidi. Female, 22 years old. I'm here in order to share my experiences with you...hope here I can make many friends who will understand me :)

Welcome Lidiane.

Hi! I'm Marian! I really hope that I'm doing this right...:p
-I'm 12 years old (don't judge me for my age, judge me for my character)
-I'm a girlie:rolleyes:
-I live in a small town in Ohio.

I have social anxiety and a bad case of loneliness.
I'm excited to see what this website brings me.:) Have a great day/night!

Latest posts

Back