An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm male & was born & raised in Korea... I came to U.S. when I was 13 & currently living in Pennsylvania & I'm now 43 years old... My birthday is 01/01/1971...

AliceInWonderLand said:
Hi everyone, I'm actually an Indian but currently live in Sweden, and am crazy about science and books. Homesick to the core because of my recent move! :-( yet excited at the prospect of knowing a new country :)

Vilken stad? ;)

Suzanne13 said:
Hi, I'm brand new to this site.

I am female
I am 42
I live in Rhode Island at the moment, but have lived in many states in the US.

Welcome to the site.

Suzanne13 said:
Hi, I'm brand new to this site.

I am female
I am 42
I live in Rhode Island at the moment, but have lived in many states in the US.

Welcome to the Forum! =)

Hi I am probably the single most unlucky person on Earth with exception of those already passed on. Every single thing I attempt fails.

Oh sorry I am male, 50,live in Canada but not from here.

I used to be the most optimistic person ever until I moved here and still to this day experience failure every day,lost countless friends,cheated on by many women over and over,had things stolen, and suffered betrayal on the highest level.
I am highly creative but thats all I have to give.

Sorry to ramble I hope this site helps,I will give some of my time to others I am still compassionate and caring so far

thanks for reading

Anybody from Ohio? Stop by my thread under "Networking" heading:
Looking for serious, for real folks who actually will go on dates?!?
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Ohio_Southwest_Cincinnati Dayton KY

General> Networking> Ohio_Southwest_Cincinnati Dayton KY
Local folks who want to actually going on dates!
Would like to meet others who feel brave enough to get out there and mix and meet!
Anyone for Dayton, Cincinnati, Troy+ ??

Hi, I'm Bahy and I'm 19 years old...
I'm from Iran but I'm living in Canada, I moved here 4 months ago...
I like music (rock), drawing and animations...:D
I used to have lots of friends, but I found out none of them are actually my "friend", so I ended up lonely and I kind of like it, but sometimes it's just too much pressure...

Latest posts

Back