An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys im helen and im 23.. i signed in this forum cause sometimes i have no one to talk to..

kirakn said:
Hey guys im helen and im 23.. i signed in this forum cause sometimes i have no one to talk to..

Hi Helen, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find some people you can talk to on here.

I have never done this. My profile says i was here since 2011. But. I didn't start posting until a month or two ago so here we go.

john

california.

lil lost kitty said:
HI

Can anyone tell me how to update the profile details and add a pic. Thanks I;m a newbie here :)

Welcome to the forum! :) Sure we can tell. You go to ''User CP'' which is next to ''log out'' link, when clicking you can see ''Edit Profile'' and ''Change Avatar'' under that. Hope that helps!

Hi Lonelyfairy

Thank you so much for that, and your welcome. I had looked round the site a few times and found it really interesting with lots of great posts, so plucked up the courage to join. I am now a butterfly :)

lil lost kitty said:
Hi Lonelyfairy

Thank you so much for that, and your welcome. I had looked round the site a few times and found it really interesting with lots of great posts, so plucked up the courage to join. I am now a butterfly :)

Lots of very kind and supportive people here. :) Butterflies are beautiful. ^_^

LonelyOrchid said:
Hello Everyone, I'm really liking this forum
Just wanted to give a little tidbit about me
I stay in Georgia, I'm 25 and I'm a female :cool:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Latest posts

Back