An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuzzy Nuz said:
HEY THERE everyone!!!
Just call me Nuz.. (<--itz part of my name)
I am turning 18 next year (2015)
I am from an island in asia (clue: close to india :p)

I just joined in yesterday and I am so glad that I joined in here.. I have no idea why i have not thought bou joinin into a life forum.. Anyways am HERE.. :)

Singapore?!

SophiaGrace said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
HEY THERE everyone!!!

I just joined in yesterday and I am so glad that I joined in here.. I have no idea why i have not thought bou joinin into a life forum.. Anyways am HERE.. :)

Singapore?!
Nope.. that is too far from India.. :p

Nuzzy Nuz said:
HEY THERE everyone!!!

Welcome to the forum, Nuz.

bjarne said:
This is just a suggestion, but it is a thing I know many people would appreciate:

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:
  • your location
  • sex
  • birthday (thus age).

This will help people getting a better idea of who you are, and what timezone you are in (thus it becomes easier to anticipate when someone might come online).

Dont worry about your privacy, this information will not be used by alonelylife.com for any other purpose but showing in your profile .

I will repeat though:
This was just a suggestions and an encouragement, you are NOT forced to fill in your profile data.
Hi to all i'm new at this so please bare with me. Im M an 64 years old. My biggest turn on; to get my bike with no place to go an then Go. I am a retired truck driver an now live in S.E. Alabama

I've been reading the forum (unregistered) sporadically over many months and finally thought I'd join.
So...hello to all.

Hello Nullbyte, glad to see you've finally joined. What pushed you register now?

^Hello! I used to have an account called M, lol. But anyway, welcome to the forum Miss, i hope you will enjoy your time here. :)

Hello,
I am a female, located in Minnesota and 28 years old. I am trying to create a life worth living. I do not have any family or many friends. I do not want to commit suicide. I have had a couple suicide attempts in the past. I would love to have support and encouragement. I will also support and encourage others. Thank you.

N1616** said:
Hello,
I am a female, located in Minnesota and 28 years old. I am trying to create a life worth living. I do not have any family or many friends. I do not want to commit suicide. I have had a couple suicide attempts in the past. I would love to have support and encouragement. I will also support and encourage others. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) I'm sorry to hear about your hard experiences with life. People are very supportive and kind here and I hope you will enjoy your time on this forum~

I'm 23, Male and live in Bath. Not in the best of places right now and thought it would be a good idea to join after having had a look around.

kolmer said:
I'm 23, Male and live in Bath. Not in the best of places right now and thought it would be a good idea to join after having had a look around.

Hey man welcome aboard. You can make your own thread if you want, more people likely to see it that way. Glad to have you with us.

Hello... I'm new here. 39 years old, male, born and raised in the US from a minority immigrant family. I've had difficulty all my life with social anxiety... it's gotten better through the years. I have family members who are very close and some awesome nieces and a nephew who bring me joy. I have one very good friend. There are a lot of people who regard me as a friendly person, but I don't have many strong friendships or people I spend time with outside of work or business. And I've never had a girlfriend... I'm a year away from becoming the title character of that Steve Carrell movie. I was 32 years old when that movie came out and didn't think I'd be cutting it this close. I try not to let that bother me, but of course, it does. I've reflected a lot on loneliness. I consider myself something of an expert, but really, it's something no one is interested in or cares to hear about. Except for perhaps you folks. I look forward to being able to share some of these thoughts with a receptive audience. :)

Latest posts

Back