an introduction.......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomflyer

Reaction score
Hello to all, I just joined yesterday, I came across this website like anyone else would I suppose, searching for some kind of relief from being lonely. I know that its up to me to make the changes that are necessary to improve my life, make friends and be happy, don't quite know why I am not doing it? just like everyone else in this world I have had some major events take place that changed everything, used to be wealthy, used to be married, used to think I had this life well managed and was very happy, but it all crumbled and now I am alone, broke, unhappy and searching for meaning to this test.

I try to keep a good positive attitude, but sometimes I feel as though my only friend is my dog and I don't even think he likes me all that much, I sure wouldn't want to live with someone that was down all the time and boring! I know what I need to do, I just need the courage to do it, and so far, I haven't had it. I miss being in a relationship, but maybe it isn't the time for me right now (ya think?) ha ha!

Well, hope to meet some nice people here and maybe, just maybe this could be what I need to boost me out into the world again?

Sincerely,
Atom

Hey AtomFlyer. That's a pretty unique username. It combines two things I love, science and aviation :D

Anyway, I'm sure you'll meet some interesting people here, and maybe learn from them how to handle and cope with your own situation better.

Latest posts

Back