An unattainable dream.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In society, it is; everything`s predetermined. You have to live outside society if you want to take decicions. Decicions in society is like being in a labyrint, the road is choicen, you serve others`s, and then you die. The walls are the rules.

TheRealCallie said:
There ARE options and it's very unlikely you have explored all your avenues, so "looking for a job" doesn't fit in that category of insanity.

If I will be able to find therapy, I will start looking for a job.

Danielle said:
As Far as your disabilities go, you are luckier than most of us, because employers are looking to be diverse. Get out of the mind set that you can't do something.... If you want to do something, you can.

I hope I can get a job. I will have to talk to vocational counseling.

I hope that you find a job that you enjoy soon. Let us know how you get on with vocational counselling. A vocational counsellor might be able to suggest jobs/fields which would work with your autism rather than against it.

I hope you figure it out, you won't ever know until you actually give an effort.

Tiina63 said:
Let us know how you get on with vocational counselling.

I am sorry -- do you know how to get any counseling if I am unemployed. Where to look for a reduced fee therapy?

My friend seems to be in this situation. She has been with this guy for 3 years and he's a complete dick to her. I'm trying to help her resolve problems but it isn't working, he is still a dick to her and keeps giving him chances.

I really like her and I know I could treat he right but she allegedly loves him. I have an inkling she like me but don't want to mess her current relationship up. What should I do?

Latest posts

Back