An update on me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
putter65 said:
She was totally different today, in a really good mood. I enjoyed my time with her. It was nice. She invited me back next week. It's just nice to have a bit of female company even though it's only an hour a week.

We didn't kiss or anything. It's just friends at the minute.

That's good news. :) I'm glad it went well.

DreamerDeceiver said:
putter65 said:
She was totally different today, in a really good mood. I enjoyed my time with her. It was nice. She invited me back next week. It's just nice to have a bit of female company even though it's only an hour a week.

We didn't kiss or anything. It's just friends at the minute.

That's good news. :) I'm glad it went well.

Thank you :)

I certainly left with a big smile on my face :D

Never ask a woman you're not a fiance to for a kiss. Just do it (on the cheek). She will like it. I do it with female co-workers when I think it will catch them off guard, and they all have loved it.

Lonely in BC said:
Starting to think putters trolling himself.

Same old, same old.......

Yawn!

You don't have to read the thread.

jjam said:
Never ask a woman you're not a fiance to for a kiss. Just do it (on the cheek). She will like it. I do it with female co-workers when I think it will catch them off guard, and they all have loved it.

Think I prefer just to be friends with her. I don't spend all my time worrying about her, when is going to send a text ? or who is she seeing ?

I'm alot happier now than I was leading upto xmas.

Do you remember that Woman B ?

She showed her true colours today, implied I had tried to cheat on the grand national sweepstakes. She was rude, nasty and horrible. I had to walk away from her in the end. I just thought 'what a ***** !'

Blessing in disguise I didn't get involved with her !

putter65 said:
Lonely in BC said:

Yawn!

jjam said:

Think I prefer just to be friends with her. I don't spend all my time worrying about her, when is going to send a text ? or who is she seeing ?

I'm alot happier now than I was leading upto xmas.

Just spent 2 hours with her, sat in her garden. Her son was there (he is 4) and her mother. It was nice, been going on Mondays but she is working on Mondays from now on so she asked me if I wanted to come on Tuesdays instead. She said it in a shy way I thought.

Still no kissing or anything like that. I'm not even sure I want to and she isn't making enough effort to indicate she wants me to.

It was her birthday last week, I sent her a card and a small present. I asked her if she enjoyed her birthday and she pulled a face sort of saying she didn't do much. I didn't ask her out because I think she has other men friends and was probably seeing on of them.

Finally decided to stop seeing her. I hold my hands up, it's 3 months too late.

I have never met such an awfull, rude person. I went to see her this morning and her mother and kids were there. I thought her kids were okay but all she did was scream at them. She had nothing to say to me at all. When I looked at her - she said 'what are you looking at ?' - any compliment I gave her she pulled a face.

I made my excuses after 30 minutes and left. I'm hoping I won't hear from her again. She doesn't send texts anymore, only replies to mine.

Wash your hands of her, she's a lost cause. Sounds cruel to do to someone but after everything you've been through with this one, and the utter lack of respect on her part, isn't a good environment to be in.

Sci-Fi said:
Wash your hands of her, she's a lost cause. Sounds cruel to do to someone but after everything you've been through with this one, and the utter lack of respect on her part, isn't a good environment to be in.

How should I go about this though ?

Send her a text saying goodbye or just let things drift and stop contacting her.

Sci-Fi said:
Whatever feels right for you.

She sent a text this afternoon, just chit chat. I wasn't going to reply but I changed my mind. I decided to say what was on my mind. I sent a text back, saying I felt I was getting in the way and it was a bad time and I didn't get chance to talk so thats why I left early.

She replied saying 'oh I'm sorry but I had jobs to do'

I replied saying 'maybe we should meet on a different day'

She waited 2 hours before saying she wants to 'leave it until the kids go back to school'

I replied saying fine.

I don't know why she is bothering at all to see me. Why not finish it completely ?

At the moment I have no desire to contact her again.

DreamerDeceiver said:
putter65 said:
Lonely in BC said:

Yawn!

Exactly my thoughts. Cut the crap already, BC.

Having donned your big boy pants and setting me in my place you must be feeling pretty dam special.

:p

BC, if you dislike Putter's thread content I suggest you don't read it. Having fights with members because you find their thread content tedious is completely unneccessary, so please don't do that.

Dreamer, if you see something you disapprove of, please contact a mod. Responding in thread to an issue will only further heighten it.

Thank you
:)

Putter, you need to just cut that woman off, seriously. Stop bulling around and just delete her number. Stop texting and replying to texts from her.

She doesn't respect you at all, and to continue this ridiculous circus of seeking affection from her shows that you don't respect yourself either.

TheSolitaryMan said:
BC, if you dislike Putter's thread content I suggest you don't read it. Having fights with members because you find their thread content tedious is completely unneccessary, so please don't do that.

Dreamer, if you see something you disapprove of, please contact a mod. Responding in thread to an issue will only further heighten it.

Thank you
:)

Putter, you need to just cut that woman off, seriously. Stop bulling around and just delete her number. Stop texting and replying to texts from her.

She doesn't respect you at all, and to continue this ridiculous circus of seeking affection from her shows that you don't respect yourself either.

Oh I am cutting her off. It's took me too long, should have done it ages ago. It's sad I put up with the crap I did. Hopefully I will learn from my mistakes in the future.

Latest posts

Back