Annoying habits

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
What are some of your most annoying habits? For myself, I tend to have a habit of biting my nails. It's a nervous habit of mine. I also have a habit of biting my lip. I have a very bad habit of transforming everything into a song lyric so I take a notepad and pen with me everywhere I go. I tend to draw on important documents. I tend to snort when I laugh and I blush very easily.

Daydreaming. I have trouble concentrating because I like to do it so much.

Sexual thoughts. Everything I do, my brain ties it to sex or some sexual joke. Lol

Ak5 said:
Sexual thoughts. Everything I do, my brain ties it to sex or some sexual joke. Lol

Lol, I kind of do the same. I have a biting fetish so when I'm very "into" someone, I imagine myself gently biting them.

SignedSierraLynn said:
Ak5 said:

Lol, I kind of do the same. I have a biting fetish so when I'm very "into" someone, I imagine myself gently biting them.
Well, aren't you 2 the kinky ones.:p

Ak5 said:

Well, that's cause you are a 16 year old male so...nothing odd there. :p

I'm not sure if I have any annoying habits, none that annoy me anyway. :D

well
to recheck every thing 5-7times b4 i leave it alone
eg. like when i lock a door i make sure its locked i dubble cheack it 5time :/

Smoking like a chimney doing overtime? Biting my nails untill they bleed? I guess I need more mental stimulation than I actually get so do both mainly from boredom.

Oh and despite the low self esteem and not being an attractive individual, I have a thing for reflective surfaces where I will always look in them just to see how I'm looking at any given moment and to play with my hair.

Oh, oh! Idly chewing on my beard/hair when it's long enough without even realising I'm doing it.

Being able to rub one’s chin beard when thinking is one of life’s great pleasures!

I have a habit of starting books, getting just about half-way through then moving on to something else.

If I start giggling I don't stop. Same with when I am in a giggly mood...I harass my partner and don't know when to quit. :(

I also an very sensitive to a wide variety of topics, mostly past history with abuse of any nature. I take it personally and wig out on anyone nearby. I guess it's called being "outspoken and passionate" when it's good and "opinionated, borderline homicidal" when it's bad.

Lately I can't watch a film without wondering when it was made or I get obsessed about where I've seen one of the actors before. Sometimes I don't even make it all the way to the end before I have to go and google it.

Last one was who played the wife in The Haunted Mansion. Turned out to be the second waitress in Pie In The Sky you know the one that isn't Samantha Janus. So obvious now I think about it.

I've also started spotting mistakes in films, never used to do that.

Mostly though I annoy myself by being an idiot. I put hundreds & thousands in a cup of tea today to see what it would be like...not nice. I also just drank Pepsi out of a wine glass because it seemed more fun.

I still think "I'll leave that for an adult to sort out" despite my age.

And still talking to my ex, bless him :rolleyes:

Ak5 said:

Haha you horny *******. I do the same I have a dirty mind at times. And I bite my nails lol

Making up stories in my head. Forgetting what I was doing a second later. Eating chocolate.. it's probably a mild addiction. lol.

Latest posts

Back