Another fellow

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finixfawn

Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals ,

I am a 27 year old living a lonely life . I am not in my native country . I am staying with my husband . The problem is I am totally cut off from my friends & family .. We are continents apart . I cant study ( financial) or work ( visa restrictions )now . To add much trouble my husbands family doesn't approve of me as their sons wife . They never have seen my picture . I dont have a friend here. I used to work in my country in a bank & as a teacher . Now I feel like I am caged up. My husband is very busy & I feel not to trouble him . I once was treated for depression when I couldn't adjust with my former job & some personal problems .. Now my environment is so conducive for me to be back in the same road .. What I must do ?

Any suggestions

Love

finix

Welcome. I hope that you will find something to help you during this time. There are a lot of good people here with a lot of insight.
again, welcome

Gotta say, good for you for taking the plunge to move in with someone outside of your initial country. I had a similar offer to do so with a girl way back and turned it down because I didn't want to go through the same BS you're having to go through right now (not being able to work, etc).

Some of my friends who have moved however ended up getting under the table jobs for income and doing volunteer work to meet people... Which incidentally led them to getting said under the table jobs in the first place.

Latest posts

Back