Another introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UGLYDUCKLING

Reaction score
Well Hello there! I joined this forum years ago because I had to leave my old class mate behind since I was graduating with a class I couldn't stand..And I really did like my friend,he was and still is a close friend..You could say that he was my only friend.Well I found an excuse to stay behind and get credits but a later on he passed away as the school year started sadly.*YIKES* I know.I did make a million acquaintances after that and I could say I was slightly popular.Later on I made a close friend who apparently decided I wasn't emo enough or anywhere close to it so he broke all contacts which really did make a huge impact on me.And I moved away...I had a few online friends but they are no longer fond of me either...They don't seem interested in being friends.I do hit them up but they don't really care and some can't stand me...I pretty much lost all hope in having a social life.I go to a commuters college so I don't get to have people around me and I had a single hang out through out the year.I'm not bad appearance wise but I think I have a sucky personality even though I try to be at my best.I'm quiet weird for a college students.So many friends stopped talking to me half way through...Despite that,I have a very positive outlook towards life for some reason.I want to transfer out of this college and get into more activities.I hope that I could somehow help you all...somehow...

And I like food,insanity and listening to other people talking :D

I feel weird saying "Welcome back" to someone who has been here way longer than I have, but, well, welcome back!

user 130057 said:
I feel weird saying "Welcome back" to someone who has been here way longer than I have, but, well, welcome back!

*Sammy* said:
Lol, ditto as user 130057 but hey ho welcome back :D

LOL thanks you two! :D I have been around but only for a short period of time...I kept checking the place irregularly :D
So far,it's awesome! Nice to meet you two ^_^

Latest posts

Back