Another newbie saying hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paperkitten

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I've been lurking around this forum for a few months now reading other peoples posts but never joined in. So I thought I would be brave and say hi!

I am a loner, I don't usually mind it. I prefer to be by myself and use my computer too much and surround myself with internet friends - I find them easier to deal with. Currently I am going through a rough patch, my boyfriend of 6months left me on Monday for a girl he met on World of Warcraft a few days before?? Don't ask, my head is pickled by it. He expects me to be able to accept what has happened, get over and be happy for him?! Yeah, I also play WoW and have done for 7 years when my life started to take a U-turn and I sunk into depression and lost everything. At the minute I am missing having someones constant loving attention, so hopefully by meeting some fresh faces I will start to be myself again before I know it!

~ Paperkitten

Hi there, glad you decided to kick ur shoe's off and walk on in, theres some very nice people here I hope you find ur stay a pleasant one, Ive been posting and sharing alot and as I mentioned in a previous welcome post; im finding it rather therapeutic, I hope yo exp much of the same, Blessings PaperKitty!

Welcome to the forum, Paperkitten. I'm glad you got over your nerves and posted a message. Try not to worry about the boyfriend; you'll probably have quite a few of them before you meet one worthy of your love. You seem pretty positive in your outlook, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hi kitten, I am Emperor Edward W kitten head. Join me, and together we will rule the forum as kittenz.

Hey why did she de-register?

I'm sure you will find someone who treats you right. Just try your best not to let any prior betrayals sour you on a fulfilling partner or experience.

hi paperkitten,so glad you made the choice to post on this website....I am also a loner and am quite comfortable in my own company..but hthere comes a time when you need someone to offload your problems on...and its better if they have the same outlook on life....im here if you want to offload ....sean x

Welcome paperkitten! I hope you find the comfort you seek here and come pay us a visit in the main chat sometime :)

Latest posts

Back