another night alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenn

Reaction score
i know another post from me talking about how alone i am.

during my shift during slow periods my mind drifted back to how things used to be with him. the way he would look at me before he kissed me, how he use to rub my thigh when we would sit on my bed and talk. but its starting to feel more like something that i am imagining rather than a memory. it's depressing to think that its starting to feel like i never got to have him at all.

so i'm sitting here alone. i went through my phone trying to think of someone to hang out. every person i know is actually with their boyfriend or girlfriend this evening. i know its pathetic to be upset about that. i'm happy for all of them, but i guess it didn't dawn on me all my friends have someone now. i do still get to see them, but they want to be alone with the person they are seeing more. completely understandable. i just wish i didn't have to spend 5 out of 7 of my nights alone and the other two surrounded by happy couples.

jenn said:

during my shift during slow periods my mind drifted back to how things used to be with him. the way he would look at me before he kissed me, how he use to rub my thigh when we would sit on my bed and talk. but its starting to feel more like something that i am imagining rather than a memory. it's depressing to think that its starting to feel like i never got to have him at all.

so i'm sitting here alone. i went through my phone trying to think of someone to hang out. every person i know is actually with their boyfriend or girlfriend this evening. i know its pathetic to be upset about that. i'm happy for all of them, but i guess it didn't dawn on me all my friends have someone now. i do still get to see them, but they want to be alone with the person they are seeing more. completely understandable. i just wish i didn't have to spend 5 out of 7 of my nights alone and the other two surrounded by happy couples.

yup I know what you mean; My best friend neglects me for whichever new girl comes along; I don't care anymore really; I've learned to become unaffected by negative things and just be hollow because Its the only way I can get through it; I'm just glad I still have hope; If there is one thing every one has on this Earth is hope

you are definitely NOT alone for feeling this way. I'm in a worse situation than you are. You seem like you have some qualities that some people appreciate. keep waiting, in the end, someone will end up loving you the way you are.

theres no hope for me since I'm a guy i'm supposed to do everything, but im sick and tired of trying to start a relationship right now so i'm not even trying. i think im going to spend more nights alone than most people.

i dont get your guy at all, I would've been all over the the girl if that girl had a crush on me.

I can sympathise............I'm off work on holiday.........told my kids I'd be here alone and bored.....and they still havent come round to spend any time with me.

Not even a text or phone call.

I wish I was dead, I'm so depressed

jenn said:

Maaaaaaannn! I showed up here about two hours ago after typing "lonely people chat rooms" into my search engine. It's been kind of nice reading other people's posts; about how they feel much the same way I do regarding past relationships. But then I read a post by davechaos, and now this one by Jenn (one of the best girlfriends that I've had in this life was named "Jenn," and I still miss her sometimes) and I'm starting to get depressed again.

(I wonder if Jenn's phone number is in the local phonebook. . . .)

I guess maybe I can go to the chat room here and find someone to talk with. . . .

sorry to hear about it jenn,
i know how you feel when you talk about HIM, just like when i talk about HER. it hurts missing all that stuff, but, get out there on your own and go scopin for new hotties (eww did i just say hotties referring to guys, EWW) love you

andKnightsofwar210is right: "Lonliness is one of worst feelings anyone can feel."
the opisite of love, *sigh*

I know the feeling all to well, it will bring you to your knees if you don't do something about it...

i couldn't go out alone. no one would just come up and talk to me. and i would just be as lonely only in a different location. i'm so sad tonight again. i have just been crying the past two days. i can't stop myself from looking at pictures i have of him and stuff.

i may have mentioned in another post how he told everyone we know that he messed me. his exact words i hear. we didn't actually do that, but things were headed in that direction. well anyway it use to not bother me, but i realize more and more that some guys will admit to sleeping with the most ugly girls, no matter how embarrassed of them they would have been at the time. so all those good memories i have are based on lies, which makes everything hurt worse. i wonder what else he said. he probably told them how disgusting i look naked, how i'm an awful kisser, how he had to think about other girls when we were together in order to get through it and how i have no clue what i'm doing in bed. i don't why but i keep thinking of that tonight. probably why i'm crying so much.

Don't cry :( well I guess you can't help it, I know the feeling...

nobody's ugly, and if he said you were then screw him, he wasn't right for you.

jenn said:

You make as many as you like or need. This is no problem at all.
This is why you and most are here. And myself included.

jenn said:

I do the same thing with past girlfriends. I think was all that a dream. Did it happen at all. Is it just my mined thinking this to make me think that I was in love and happy at the time. Well whether I was happy or not is a different question. I mean I have been the one to put a stop to every relationship I have been in. So although I do remember this time as good times why would I had ended them if I was happy? The human mined boggles.

jenn said:

I know what you mean about spending ever night alone. Every one I know is in a relationship as well. I do have two cousins I see from time to time. Prob one time a week. they both are but I have to say I have never been made to feel like a gooseberry. But that still leaves 6 nights a week for me being at a loss end.

Sometimes this dose get to me in a big way. I have cried about it be for. Not for a long time I have to say. But sometimes I wish I could cry. Sometimes it makes you feel better to have a good cry.

Your a special person and you well fined someone. You just white and see. Your bout well come in one day. You never now whats round the corner for you.

I'm sorry you still feel like this hun, we've talked about how you're going to try to get over it. I understand exactly what it's like to miss those things. The fact that he lied just means he wanted to sound good or cool infront of the people he said that to. You should straighten them out and tell them the truth...as far as you being ugly, you know that's not true, I've told you that many times and I'm sure he wouldn't have kept coming back for more sexually related things if you were bad. Remember he was never with another girl before you, he probably sucked, you just dont know it...so he wouldn't know even if you did suck. anyway, I'm sorry about how our last talk went and I hope you're not pissed at me. I hope we can talk again soon...miss ya.

jenn said:

I can feel your pain. I'm married but spend every night alone, she doesn't share my bed, only the house, I think of all the little thing I miss and wonder why I stay. Change is coming.

Lonely by Tom Waits

Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely eyes,
Lonely face, lonely lonely in your place.
Lonely, lonely, lonely eyes, lonely face,
Lonely lonely in your place.

I thought that I knew all that there was to,
Lonely, lonely, lonely...

Melanie jane, wont feel the pain.
Lonely, lonely, lonely eyes, lonely eyes,
Lonely lonely in your place.

And I thought that I knew all that there was to
Lonely, lonely, lonely eyes, lonely eyes,
Lonely lonely in your place, and
I still love you, I still love you,
Lonely, lonely...