Another silly question....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jivan

Reaction score
All of us have gone to school and have written lots of essays, articles and long long paper works in our school life. Literature may have been an interesting subject to many of us also but have you people ever noticed how many pages is 1000 words while writing essays or any other articles? This may be a silly thing but have any of you ever noticed it??

That's pretty short for a school assignment, at least at the college/university level. I've written 15-page papers.

Most of my upper level papers at my university have been 20-30 page papers, biblio, notes, and all. That sort of research paper isn't at all uncommon for me because I'm in a history degree.

Basically, a good rule to follow is that at 12-pt TNR font, there are usually about 250 words per page. So 1,000 words would be around 3-4 pages long.

jivan said:
... have you people ever noticed how many pages is 1000 words words while writing essays or any other articles.

I guess i don't understand the question because the site you linked to says.

Q: How many pages is 1000 words in times new roman 12 point font?

A: The length of a paper that is 1000 words is 3 and a half pages.

No, it's not. What do you think I am advertising? I just gave link of answer to the question too.

I never did notice how many pages 1000 words were probably mostly because my assignments weren't given by the number of words but would more likely be assigned as a certain number of pages in standard MLA format. Because of that i didn't pay much attention to how many words were in the paper.

The only places that i recall a word count coming in was a 30 second elevator speech that i had to write. It was estimated that it should be no more than 150 words. The other place was giving a regular 10 minute speech where i was allowed to use up to 40 words as notes to prompt me.

Latest posts

Back