Another Weirdo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevenacids

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Florian, 26 years old, and I was born and grown up in the south of Germany. Until August 2010, I lived and worked as a freelancer for about one year in Hamburg, then I decided to give up my job and the room I occupied there, put all my possessions in a backpack and started traveling with less than 300 Euros. I ended up in France and worked for free as a mechanic in a Do-It-Yourself bicycle workshop, live from dumpster diving and stay there in a squatted building until we'll finally get evicted in July. Then I will be on the road again without a destination. I met fascinating and interesting people along my way, but in the end, I never found someone who might have joined and released me from being a lonesome hiker.

I'm lonely for as long as I can remember, back to when I was five or six years old, and it became worse since my mother died when I was 14. My entire family situation got messed up after it happened, and basically I had to rely on myself ever since then.

I'm just looking for someone to hold on, the matching part, but I'm afraid I'll never find her.

I found this forums by accident and registered for no special reason but loneliness.

hey sevenacids welcome to the forum :)

I'm sorry about your mom :(

that's cool you worked at a bike mechanics shop, I've recently started volunteering at a non profit bike shop it's pretty cool basically most of what I've been doing is just taking stuff apart

what kind of stuff did you do there?

I love your sig by the way

i love creep by radiohead

:)

Thanks for your welcoming! :)

Well, I took things apart as well, and put them together again. :D I also built crazy things like this, it's my own...

bild0501.jpg

Nice to hear you have fun. Stick to the non-profit ones, these are the best!

Smile :)
Florian

sevenacids said:
Thanks for your welcoming! :)

Well, I took things apart as well, and put them together again. :D I also built crazy things like this, it's my own...

bild0501.jpg

Nice to hear you have fun. Stick to the non-profit ones, these are the best!

Smile :)
Florian

Curious how things work.
Would one chain instead of two
have been too difficult on a multi-geared bike?

Nice design

evanescencefan91 said:
dude sweet bike :D

you've got some good craftsmanship :)

Yeah, I know. But I would prefer if people would pay more attention to me than to the bike :( it's weird and good-lookin' at the same time, that must be it...

Hello!
**hugs**
I you titled this weirdo, but the story you posted says nothing weird to me...in fact, I got that you must be really awesome actually. Then again...that may just be because I AM weird...:p

bild0501.jpg

Hi Florian,

That's is super cool! I know you'd rather people pay attention to you then the bike but well, can't help it I guess. I'm really sorry to hear about the coming eviction. However, you have a very interesting
life. Hope you can share more about your travels with us. :)

Latest posts

Back