anteyesuicide O.o

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antisuicide

Reaction score
Hi everyone. How are you all? :)
well im 17. Im glad to be here.
I joined this site because i think there's people that i can relate to on here. And also to kind of help. I have ways of coping with lonliness/depression and maybe they will help some of you.

Today I created a youtube page for teens that are unhappy. It's all teens coming together to attempt to lower the suicide rate. I dont want it to seem like im promoting the page or anything because thats not why i came here so i wont say anything more. if anyone's interested or want to know more, just check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/antisUicides2011?feature=mhum

Bye Guys! I hope to meet alot of you on here.

Hey I know you have great intentions, but maybe you should have a small disclaimer in your youtube channel just to make sure you have no liability issues. Hope you're well.

iSurf said:
Hey I know you have great intentions, but maybe you should have a small disclaimer in your youtube channel just to make sure you have no liability issues. Hope you're well.
Thanks for that advice. I didnt think about that. Im going change some stuff. THANKS!!!

You have some good intentions there, it's good to hear young people like you trying to make a difference.

Welcome to the forums.

Hi. I'm happy you're against suicides. And even more because of your anti-suicide cause on yt. Good luck with it and see you on the board ;)

like the vid good sound :D

and i am suisidle along time now i am 17 to
but i have alot to see out to
like finising my gaming pc build driving a car etc...
but i am not happy from the inside i have every thing but the sad ness from inside is to mutch

but i am not sure if i am with it or agenst is my religion well most is againts it i am religios but in that part i am not sure...

Latest posts

Back