Any Baby Boomers on here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Jently to the ranks and we are pleased to have you here. Bright Blessings ^.^

Welcome WishingWell to the boomer thread.. Bright Blessings ^.^

Ok giving this a gentle bump to see if anymore boomers are in the midst.. Bright Blessings ^.^

Welcome Sometimes to the boomer generation thread.. Bright Blessings ^.^

Bumping this up surely their more of us around here.. Bright Blessings ^.^ and Thank you

Ok, So we're of a certain age (cough cough lol). Would other baby boomers say that life was better back when we were young?

Jently said:
Ok, So we're of a certain age (cough cough lol). Would other baby boomers say that life was better back when we were young?

Good question I enjoy my life more now I suppose cause I am free to do as I please now. But at the same time be nice to have the wisdom I have now in a younger body. Especially since some men think your over hill after 45 and they want the young gals. Well at least that's my experience.. But while they being older guys get the failure to perform syndrome lol.. I could last longer than any younger female in the $** column .. lol but that is just me.. ^.^ So nah I will stay where I am ..

I thought the term baby boomers was for the generation of babies born after the servicemen returned from World War II ? That is where I always heard that term being referred to.

BeyondShy said:
I thought the term baby boomers was for the generation of babies born after the servicemen returned from World War II ? That is where I always heard that term being referred to.

Baby boomers are people born during the demographic post–World War II baby boom between the years 1946 and 1964. According to the U.S. Census Bureau. Hope that helps..

1963, so I'm just squeaking in under the line. boonieghoul

Welcome to the ranks boonieghoul I knew their was more of us.. Thank you for replying and Bright Blessings..

Arachne said:
Jently said:

Good question I enjoy my life more now I suppose cause I am free to do as I please now. But at the same time be nice to have the wisdom I have now in a younger body. Especially since some men think your over hill after 45 and they want the young gals. Well at least that's my experience.. But while they being older guys get the failure to perform syndrome lol.. I could last longer than any younger female in the $** column .. lol but that is just me.. ^.^ So nah I will stay where I am ..

;):D

*Bump* just to see if there are any newbies to the boomer years..

1953 for me so I'm in the middle of the boomer brackets. Life better when we were young?....back then cultural norms were more understandable to me and now the coming generation almost seems to be like a foreign nationality. It isn't a deal breaker in terms of dealing with them, it's just an issue that needs to be managed with some care if one hopes for actual communication.

I don't really count but close (1967) so you can add me to the also ran category. I didn't reply earlier but then realised there is a few of us who just missed out.
I feel well and truly a part of the boomer generation anyway.

Latest posts

Back