Any Bob Dylan or Neil Young fans on here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Maybe the two most influential figures in American popular music (apart from Elvis of course).

I love them both.

The reason I'm asking this is, the music of these two men have pretty much saved my life on numerous occasions.

Huge Neil Young fan, I like and appreciate Bob Dylan, but I'm more of a Young fan :)

I dreamed that Bob Dylan sang to me once. It was weird.

But he did sing quite well.

----Steve

I love bob dylan. Too bad he sold out big time though. Have you seen the ads for his new christmas album? Geez. or perhaps his new restaurant chain:

[youtube]6gro3Fga11k[/youtube]

I like a good bit of Neil Young when I hear him. He's a really great musician, and that's coming from a metalhead.

Old Man, Rockin' in the Free World, Heart of Gold...I could go on.

HUGE Neil Young fan here! My username is actually named after one of his albums, which also happens to be my favourite. Thing about Neil Young is he is so diverse and has covered a lot of different styles throughout his career. Bob Dylan is one of the best lyricists Ive ever come across. Personal favourite album of his is Desire. MTV Unplugged live album kicks ass as well.

Latest posts

Back