Any female pals out there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bluerose,
I'm a guy, but I wanted to recommend to you to send a hello note to another forum poster, 'Chitown-SHY'. She's female and I think you guys are near the same age...I've messaged with her some myself and she's really nice. So I think you should take the initiative and send her a message :)

We all gotta remember: If we all just say 'hey message me any time', we won't get nearly as much communication as if we just outright decide to start sending people messages ;)

--Brian

hey blue rose, i'd be happy to chat with you,

here i can send a message too

:)

Brian said:
Hey Bluerose,
I'm a guy, but I wanted to recommend to you to send a hello note to another forum poster, 'Chitown-SHY'. She's female and I think you guys are near the same age...I've messaged with her some myself and she's really nice. So I think you should take the initiative and send her a message :)

We all gotta remember: If we all just say 'hey message me any time', we won't get nearly as much communication as if we just outright decide to start sending people messages ;)

--Brian
I'd rather she send me a message saying hello if she's interested. I'm not going to make an ass of myself sending PM messages to people on forums, especially one's who hasn't responded to any of my posts.

Bluerose said:
I'd rather she send me a message saying hello if she's interested. I'm not going to make an ass of myself sending PM messages to people on forums, especially one's who hasn't responded to any of my posts.

Wow.

hey bluerose, im new here and looking for friends as well. contacting people out of the blue isn't my strongsuit either but... im 22, live in MO, and would like to know more about you. i respond to my emails alot faster so if you want to know more. . . let me know

Brian said:
Bluerose said:

Wow.

I know right? Your always here helping people, so you should be proud of yourself mate! So turn that frown upside down:rolleyes:

Chris 2 said:
Brian said:
Bluerose said:

Wow.

I know right? Your always here helping people, so you should be proud of yourself mate! So turn that frown upside down:rolleyes:
I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here, I'm just letting him know how I feel about sending messages out of the blue. As I said in my other post, if people are interested in being friends with me they can send me a message. I'm not going to waste anymore time chasing after people for friendship. I'm don't want to go through anymore rejection..

Bluerose i think you need this (((((((((((((Bluerose))))))))))))))))

you are beautiful and in the most unlikely places there ARE people that care about you. n.n

Stay strong.

I think I know how you feel Bluerose, lol. I always feel like a dork PMing strangers, and I always wonder why I should always have to make all the effort. I want a friend, not just someone who accepts my PM's, I want someone who actually wants to talk to me. And you're right, getting rejected sucks. *is tired of feeling like she needs her friends more than they need her*

But sadly, without taking the risk of being rejected, we generally doom ourselves to being alone more.

Bluerose said:
I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here, I'm just letting him know how I feel about sending messages out of the blue. As I said in my other post, if people are interested in being friends with me they can send me a message. I'm not going to waste anymore time chasing after people for friendship. I'm don't want to go through anymore rejection..
Realize that you aren't coming across like a very pleasant "friend" though. Good luck with relying on the other person to always initiate communication. I entered this thread excited that a girl wanted fellow girl-friends, but I was immediately turned off :/

Latest posts

Back