Any sites like this but for younger people?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmytheTemperamental said:
MentatsGhoul said:
Most active users here are 25 at the youngest. I honestly even feel most users are in their 30s and 40s. At least that's what I've noticed. Not that many people in the 18-23 range. I'm 20 and I feel like a baby on this site sometimes, though, thankfully most people here aren't quick to point out your age too much. Though, it's surprising hearing many people say the opposite. I guess we tend to notice the other side more, since most people would prefer to talk to someone near their own age, which is part of the reason I don't remain very active here. Hard to find steady friends.

Us 24 year Olds are just forever stuck in limbo, eh :p

I haven't met a single twenty four year old in my life, thus I have as much reason to believe they exist as unicorns, aliens or danish people.

MentatsGhoul said:
MentatsGhoul said:
Most active users here are 25 at the youngest. I honestly even feel most users are in their 30s and 40s. At least that's what I've noticed. Not that many people in the 18-23 range. I'm 20 and I feel like a baby on this site sometimes, though, thankfully most people here aren't quick to point out your age too much. Though, it's surprising hearing many people say the opposite. I guess we tend to notice the other side more, since most people would prefer to talk to someone near their own age, which is part of the reason I don't remain very active here. Hard to find steady friends.

I haven't met a single twenty four year old in my life, thus I have as much reason to believe they exist as unicorns, aliens or danish people.

We even have a unicorn in chat. :p

TheRealCallie said:
MentatsGhoul said:
MentatsGhoul said:

We even have a unicorn in chat. :p

Well, that was enough to just shatter all my beliefs about the universe. Some days, the world can really surprise you

I've seen a pretty good mix of ages here, especially among the regulars.
Not all members are comfortable revealing much about themselves, including ages, so it might be easy to miss people like you, age-wise.

**** this blow up quick. I'm 23 and at a werid a*s age having to start over again in life. When I've posted to talk to folks around my age I get nothing or people 40 and up message me. I got a couple of really good mentors around that age. But I'm looking for people struggling around my age. Sh*t just sucks I'm back on this chats and forums like when I was a teen ahhhhhhhhhhhh

HybridWarrior93 said:
I used to go on experience project but it closed down a while back. There seems to be only older folks on here.

Strange that you say that. I am looking here for people around my age (45) and all I see is posts of younger people in their 20's....

HybridWarrior93 said:
**** this blow up quick. I'm 23 and at a werid a*s age having to start over again in life. When I've posted to talk to folks around my age I get nothing or people 40 and up message me. I got a couple of really good mentors around that age. But I'm looking for people struggling around my age. Sh*t just sucks I'm back on this chats and forums like when I was a teen ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Fire a pm my way if you want and I'm on the chat room often enough too

It might be safe to say most us in our 40s don't feel like it HOWEVER we MIGHT know a thing or two from life experience so dont count us out

BadGuy said:
It might be safe to say most us in our 40s don't feel like it HOWEVER we MIGHT know a thing or two from life experience so dont count us out

This is obvious I'm not looking for words of wisdom I'm looking for folks my age dealing with the same things this age range brings.  I have mentors that are 40 all the way to 80 if I need the words of wisdom.

HybridWarrior93 said:
BadGuy said:

This is obvious I'm not looking for words of wisdom I'm looking for folks my age dealing with the same things this age range brings.  I have mentors that are 40 all the way to 80 if I need the words of wisdom.

Oh so you looking for someone thats going threw the same thing right NOW lol

According to the age poll there are lots of younger people here.

Having said that, Whisper is pretty cool for meeting local people and has lots of young people on it :)

****. That's the first time I've ever been called an "older" people before...
I might be 38, but come on!
I can act like a 4 year old, HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be many young users, but it's obvious they barely log in or comment.

X-1 Alpha said:
Richard_39 said:
****. That's the first time I've ever been called an "older" people before...
I might be 38, but come on!
I can act like a 4 year old, HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I call you grandpa? :p

Please don't. I'll either off myself OR you, it's a toss right now, considering it's actually accurate and not something I'm pretty happy about.

Latest posts

Back