Anybody wanna chat [PM]?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocsaint

Reaction score
I feel odd doing this, but if anyone wants to talk, PM me. I'm 20 years old, from Pennsylvania. 6'2, 250 some pounds. Sounds like a dating profile. Here are some of my interests:

- Video games. Classic and modern. I generally like any game though, like board games and other stuff like that.
- Movies. Action, sci-fi, comedy, thriller, mystery. Anything good basically. My favorite movie is Scarface, the one with Al Pacino.
- Pro wrestling. Somewhat. I only really watch WWE now and again.
- Food, oddly enough.
- Technology. Video cards, motherboards, MP3 players, cellphones. Stuff like that.
- I guess I would say I'm sort of into philosophy.
- US Television shows. Like House, Monk.
- Some anime. Used to like Inuyasha, Detective Conan, Fist of The North Star. Of course Dragon Ball/Z.
- I like to mess around in Photoshop. Creating stupid stuff and text styles.
- USA Basketball. Favorite team is the Philly Sixers.
- Music. I used to like rap/hip-hop but now I listen to anything that sounds good. Favorite artist/band now is Massive Attack.
- Writing. Sometime I create short stories about whatever pops into my head. I usually don't finish them though...
- Watching stupid videos on YouTube. I watch a lot of Gmod and SFM stuff with Team Fortress 2 characters. I have two playlists full of them.
- I'm a very nostalgic person. I guess that doesn't mean much to you guys though.

I don't discriminate, though. I'll chat with anybody about anything really just so long as you have common decency and manners.

yeah massive attack is awesome.
youtube dissolved girl. amazing song. also featured in the matrix

Jocsaint said:
I feel odd doing this, but if anyone wants to talk, PM me. I'm 20 years old, from Pennsylvania. 6'2, 250 some pounds. Sounds like a dating profile. Here are some of my interests:

- Video games. Classic and modern. I generally like any game though, like board games and other stuff like that.
- Movies. Action, sci-fi, comedy, thriller, mystery. Anything good basically. My favorite movie is Scarface, the one with Al Pacino.
- Pro wrestling. Somewhat. I only really watch WWE now and again.
- Food, oddly enough.
- Technology. Video cards, motherboards, MP3 players, cellphones. Stuff like that.
- I guess I would say I'm sort of into philosophy.
- US Television shows. Like House, Monk.
- Some anime. Used to like Inuyasha, Detective Conan, Fist of The North Star. Of course Dragon Ball/Z.
- I like to mess around in Photoshop. Creating stupid stuff and text styles.
- USA Basketball. Favorite team is the Philly Sixers.
- Music. I used to like rap/hip-hop but now I listen to anything that sounds good. Favorite artist/band now is Massive Attack.
- Writing. Sometime I create short stories about whatever pops into my head. I usually don't finish them though...
- Watching stupid videos on YouTube. I watch a lot of Gmod and SFM stuff with Team Fortress 2 characters. I have two playlists full of them.
- I'm a very nostalgic person. I guess that doesn't mean much to you guys though.

I don't discriminate, though. I'll chat with anybody about anything really just so long as you have common decency and manners.

I'm a retro lover myself. Used to love the pro- wrestling too!

Latest posts

Back