Anyone close to 48170 Michigan?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red guy

Reaction score
If you are close by and want somebody to talk to or make a friend send a PM. Ladies welcomed!!!! The big idea is to start with PMs, move to Skype and finally meet. I can't promise anything... not everybody is compatible.

I am a male, soon to be 35. My primary interests revolve around programming, robotics, machining. On the other hand I enjoy getting lost in paintings, photography, philosophy ... well the other spectrum.
I'm just sorry life is too short to experience / "know" it all.

I listen from Vivaldi to Cradle of Filth. Right now in a Nightwish mood.

The reason I post this here is because I am sick and tired of connecting to the "real" world and want some people who dig it.

Ps: Not a fan of politics and sports.

I lived in Farmington Hills for years on Halstead near that 696 where the old K-mart used to be on Grand River....

Now I am upper Macomb County

but Im a dude...gl trying to find a local lady...

I got burned out on FANUC/CNC/ AB V and all that

Alone By Faults said:
I lived in Farmington Hills for years on Halstead near that 696 where the old K-mart used to be on Grand River....

Now I am upper Macomb County

but Im a dude...gl trying to find a local lady...

I got burned out on FANUC/CNC/ AB V and all that

I would like to connect with people, both guys and/or ladies. I didn't mean it as dating add :D. And I welcome your posts too!
It seems I need more than good luck at this point. Maybe a spell or something. :p

I only fiddled with machining as a hobby. I designed and built my own CNC. I had a few parts machined for it... I guess it takes a CNC to make a CNC ;).
Everything is fun when it is a hobby. I do programming for a living and computers aren't that much interesting as they used to be.

there is no hope said:
Cool. Not close enough to you to respond and I'm pretty boring. Michigan sucks though, does it not?

What makes you boring? Just curious. I am the most interesting man in the world. :p

Every single country/state has its sucky places and nice places under "normal operating conditions". Depends what you like. One thing I don't like is having to drive everywhere. But that is most of US.
What state are you from?

That reminds me of how little I've explored. Hurry up with the self driving cars! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back