Anyone considering cosmetic surgery to boost their self-esteem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is quite common that if they have noticed those things they might be alarmed already. And, it could really boost our self-esteem.

I have self esteem issues, but I wouldn't change my appearance like that unless I was in some kind of crazy freak accident that ruined the way I looked. I feel that I was meant to be the way I am and I shouldn't change it. I do have clear braces though.

You're doing so much to yourself. I don't believe all of these are necessary, but best of luck to you. Bet you'll look like a million bucks. :)

I heard about this guy who applied for surgery in order to have a dick that touched the ground.

Surgeons cut off his legs.

:D You guys are a riot!
From a discerning females perspective....A big HEART goes a lot further than ANYTHING else....;)

Alot of asians are getting plastic surgery nowadays because of their standard of "beautiful". They think having western features such as double eyelids and a high bridge nose is what's considered as good-looking and it's extremely important in their entertainment industry. I'm into kpop and around 90% of the stars including guys are plastic stars. If you guys heard of Rain (star of Ninja Assassin) back when he was auditioning and before he made it big he was rejected because he didn't have double eyelids. But he never went for surgery at all.

I would only ever consider getting dental surgery. It's taken me most of my life, but I've come to accept the rest of my face. It's not pretty but it's also not hideous. I am who I am, no matter what I look like on the outside. I've gotten over the looks thing :p

i am about to get 4 small stars tattoos removed by a new tatt removal method that are on my forearm that has been bothering me basically since i got them one drunken night years ago i cant wait to have them gone theni can either put something better there or not worry at all, i think if you can afford it and it makes you feel better than cosmetic surgury is fine ,just you dont want to take it too far

tehdreamer said:
I would only ever consider getting dental surgery.

My ex had a snaggle-tooth and I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

So not every "defect" is a detraction from one's beauty. :)

I'd probably have a couple of surgeries, if I could. But I wouldn't jeopardize my finances doing it. I'd put money aside for it.

It's been my experience that in cases of low self esteam it's not the physical aspects of a person that need to change to boost their confidence and be happy with themselfs, its the mental aspects.

Latest posts

Back