Anyone else doesnt have a relationship with someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Realist

Reaction score
I cant literraly be the only one here that doesnt has had a relationship with someone in the past or more importantly currently doesnt have one. I for one made lots of acquientences in the past but was too afraid to get close with them becsuse of my sociophobia or low self esteem or both. Cant say which one I had but I think thats my main problem whenever I get a job or a class at college. Is that Ive havent really build much relationships with people that I reject the opportunities to do so ending with either quiting the job or dropping off school. In high school I would isolate my sekf from most people and avoid social interaction in class or out of school. I feel like the lack of past relstionships have impacted me on me rejecting those future opportunities to do so. Am I the only one here with the same issue?

If you check out other people's posts that's what half the people's problems are. Socializing is a skill based on experience. The more you do it, the better you get. But people never did it early on, or things went wrong, and the older they get the deeper the whole they are in. Then you can start adding in other factors that make it worse, like regret, depression, etc.

Its not im bad at socializing is that i have become too introverted over the years that i dont want to build relationships with people at work or school because my inner world is so much interesting. Maybe i dont want to accept reality and accept i lack life experience. That was one of my main fears when i was younger but then agai
n i have always been on the ibtroverted side of things. I think my sociophobia made me one early on and the social isolation after high school made me more introvert then before even though i didnt suffer from sociophobia anymore

You don't spend much on this forum much do you? There will be many people who feel the same.

Latest posts

Back