Anyone from Saint John, NB, Canada?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boonieghoul

Reaction score
Just seeing if there's anyone lonely here on the west side of Saint John, besides me. It would be nice to know, even if we never actually meet. I like to know how alone I am, just to keep track.

Well not from Saint John but still a Canuck in British Columbia. Welcome to ALL it is nice to meet you.. Bright Blessings ^.^

You can't be the only Canadian who noticed?? All the other Canadians from Alberta, Toronto, etc. have disappeared? The only other mention of "saint john" is medical...St. John Wort use, etc..

NB is on my list of places to visit. Beautiful part of the country. One day.

No. I lived in Alberta, about an hour and half north of Edmonton for a few years. I moved back to Saskatchewan this past October.

AmytheTemperamental said:
No. I lived in Alberta, about an hour and half north of Edmonton for a few years. I moved back to Saskatchewan this past October.

I don't blame you, anything north of Red Deer is crap (In my opinion) lol

Oh, it wasn't the city that made me leave. It was the cheating husband :club:

I might be better off finding lonely people in Saint John if I go to King Square and yell into a megaphone all Saturday, " Are you lonely, depressed, and sad? Gather around me, and we'll talk about it.".

I'm in Cranbrook, BC here - the beautiful Kootenays. Although I'd much rather be in your neck of the woods boonieghoul - hubby is from Nova Scotia, that's where we want to be, but stuck in BC for the time being...

ringwood said:
I'm in Cranbrook, BC here - the beautiful Kootenays. Although I'd much rather be in your neck of the woods boonieghoul - hubby is from Nova Scotia, that's where we want to be, but stuck in BC for the time being...

I was just in Cranbrook :)
the Heritage inn has a nice pool

Dandelion said:
ringwood said:

Haha, can't say I've ever been to the pool at the Heritage Inn...;) Go anywhere else? Fort Steele is great!

ringwood said:
...well, ringwood, as is said, the grass is always greener on the other side etc.. I was born and raised in NS, from being born in one dinky little fishing village, then moving to Dartmouth, then to Pictou in 1971, then finally escaping that dead zone and moving to Saint John two years ago. I can say that I've heard much more positive information and opinion about areas west of New Brunswick than I have about the Maritimes. Isolation and loneliness seem to ooze out of the air here like watery juice out of a stepped-upon orange that fell from a garbage bag.

ringwood said:
Dandelion said:
ringwood said:

Haha, can't say I've ever been to the pool at the Heritage Inn...;) Go anywhere else? Fort Steele is great!

We did both thrift stores and the story time at the library. It was kind of fun. Hubby goes there for business maybe 4'times a year. In the summer me and the kids like to tag along. Gets us out of the house anyway. :)

Latest posts

Back